The State Bank of India released the official notification for SBI Clerk Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 yesterday on 12 April 2021. Today, on 13 April 2021, SBI has opened the online application window for the same. Candidates who will be appearing for the SBI Clerk Pharmacist Exam 2021 must start their preparation from now. SBI Clerk Pharmacist recruitment process consists of two phases i.e. Written Test and Interview round. In this article, we will be discussing how candidates can prepare for the Professional Knowledge Subject that is a part of the SBI Clerk Pharmacist Written Test.
How to Prepare Professional Knowledge for SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021?
The Professional Knowledge subject is different from the other sections of the SBI Clerk Pharmacist Exam 2021. With this section, candidates will be judged on their Profession’s Knowledge. Let us now discuss how the candidates can prepare Professional Knowledge for SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021:
- Exam Pattern and Syllabus: The first step that the candidates have to take in order to prepare for professional knowledge is to go through the entire detailed professional knowledge syllabus of the SBI Clerk Pharmacist Exam 2021. This will help the candidates in understanding the nature of the examination and the subject.
- Prepare simultaneously: professional knowledge section demands great attention and preparation. As this section is different from others, it is important that the candidates prepare for the section simultaneously with the others. This will ensure that by the time of the examination candidates are fully prepared for this section.
- Attempt mock tests: mock tests are your real mentor. Candidates have to practice to develop their skills and knowledge for the professional knowledge section. Attempting mock test the candidates an idea about the questions that can be asked from the professional knowledge section and their difficulty level. Mock tests also help the candidates in analyzing their own performance through which candidates can rectify their mistakes before the actual examination.
- Make Notes: while preparing for the professional knowledge test, candidates must make handwritten notes So that it becomes easier for them to revise by the time examination gets near.
- Form a timetable: This is the time when the candidates have to prepare in a systemized manner by which they can contribute equal and efficient efforts to all the sections. Candidates must divide equal time for the professional knowledge test as others. Do make sure that you are having enough mock tests to polish your preparations.
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks|
- SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Exam Pattern and Detailed Syllabus
- SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Salary, KRA, And Job Profile
- SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Notification Out, Check Exam Dates, Selection Process, Eligibility As Per SBI Pharmacist Notification PDF