IBPS Clerk Scorecard Released: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released the results for IBPS Clerk Result 2020-21 and the admit card for the Mains Examination. Candidates were keenly waiting for IBPS to release the scorecards for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2020-21. Finally, IBPS has released the scorecards of the candidates which they can download by visiting the official website of IBPS or by clicking on the link mentioned in this article below.
IBPS Clerk Scorecard 2020-21
Download the IBPS Clerk Scorecard 2020-21 now by visiting the official website of IBPS or by clicking on the link mentioned below as a scorecard will be available for a limited period of time.
How to download IBPS Clerk Scorecard 2020-21?
Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to download the IBPS Clerk Scorecard 2020-21
- Click on the direct link mentioned above or visit the official website of IBPS
- Enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth/password
- After clicking on the submit button a new page will appear from which the candidates can download their scorecards
- To download the IBPS Clerk Exam scorecard candidates have to click on the save/print button
Important Details mentioned on the IBPS Clerk Scorecard 2020-21
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Post applied
- Date of exam
- Total marks of the exam
- The sectional and overall cut-off score
- Marks scored in aggregate and also for each section
IBPS Clerk Exam Scorecard 2021: Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. Will the IBPS Clerk Score Card be available for a longer period?
Ans: No, The scorecard will be available online for a limited period of time.
Q 2. Will the IBPS Clerk Scorecard shows the marks I have scored?
Ans: Yes, The scorecard will carry your overall aggregate marks and for each section as well.
Q 3. Can I log in with my date of birth as the password?
Ans: Yes, DOB can be used as a password.