IBPS conducted IBPS PO Mains Exam on 30th November 2019. Thousand of students have gone through the IBPS PO Prelims Exam, but only few of them made it through the qualifying phase. With a total of 4336 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer in various Public Sector Bank, IBPS is always throw challenge in the PO exam. IBPS PO exam is not an easy nut to crackle and the level of IBPS PO Mains 2019 was moderate to high. All the candidates who have made through the exam must be eager to know their performance and the cut-off marks. Aspirants are advised to go through the IBPS PO Mains Exam Analysis 2019. After analyzing your performance, the next step is the curiosity to know the minimum qualifying marks that will help to reduce your confusion so as to whether prepare for the next stage or preparing everything all over again.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
IBPS PO Mains Expected Cut-Off 2019
|Serial No.||Subject||Maximum Marks||Expected Cut Off (UR) Marks|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||60||10-12|
|3.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||6-8|
|4.||General Economy & Banking Awareness||40||9-12|
|5.||English Language (Descriptive)||25||9-11|
Overall Expected Cut-off
Objective Test Cut-Off Out of 200: 61-65 /200 Marks
Overall Cut-Off (including Descriptive English Language): 71-75/ 225 Marks
You may also like to read:
- General Awareness Question in IBPS PO Mains 2019
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 25th to 30th November 2019