IBPS PO Mains Scorecard 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel has released the scorecard for the mains examination. The mains exam was held on February 4, 2021. The candidates who have qualified for the prelims examination were eligible for the mains examination. The candidates who have appeared in the mains examination can check their scorecard from the link mentioned below in the article.
Candidates who want to check their score obtain in IBPS PO mains examination 2021, can check their scorecard from the link mentioned below.
How to download IBPS PO Scorecard 2020-21?
Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to download the IBPS PO Scorecard 2020-21
- Click on the direct link mentioned above or visit the official website of IBPS
- Enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth/password
- After clicking on the submit button a new page will appear from which the candidates can download IBPS PO Scorecards
- To download the scorecard candidates have to click on the save/print button.
Important Details mentioned on the IBPS PO Scorecard 2020-21
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Post applied
- Date of exam
- Total marks of the exam
- The sectional and overall cut-off score
- Marks scored in aggregate and also for each section
Note: The scorecard will be available for a certain period only. Candidates are requested to download the scorecard before the last date
FAQs for IBPS PO Score Card
Q 1. Will the IBPS PO Score Card be available for a longer period?
Ans: No, The scorecard will be available online for a limited period of time.
Q 2. Will the IBPS PO Scorecard shows the marks I have scored?
Ans: Yes, The scorecard will carry your overall aggregate marks and for each section as well.
Q 3. Can I log in with my date of birth as the password?
Ans: Yes, the Date of Birth can be used as a password to log in.