IBPS PO exam was scheduled to be held on 12th October 2019 and 19th October 2019. The IBPS PO exam for Day 1 is over now. Aspirants who are preparing for IBPS PO for 19th October 2019 or for the next year must be waiting for the IBPS PO exam analysis. Bankersadda is here to solve your worries related to analysis. As we have come up with the real exam analysis straight from the exam centre. This video contains IBPS PO exam analysis of all the 4 shifts of 12th October 2019. Candidates aspiring to succeed in the upcoming dates for IBPS PO prelims which is scheduled at 19th October can gain success by having an insight of this analysis. The analysers provides you with everything a candidate should know like the exam pattern, level of paper.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Advantages of IBPS PO prelims analysers:
The analysers do have following benefits:
- It provide with the exact exam pattern.
- It provides the level of difficulty of every section.
- The question paper rythm.
- The question paper duration and the things to keep in mind during examination.