IBPS RRB Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Q1. A borrows Rs. 800 at the rate of 12% per annum simple interest and B borrows Rs. 910 at the rate of 10% per annum, simple interest. In how many years will their amounts of debt be equal?
Q2. A person deposited Rs. 400 for 2 years, Rs. 550 for 4 years and Rs. 1200 for 6 years. He received the total simple interest of Rs. 1020. The rate of interest per annum is (rate of interest in each case is same)
Q3. A certain sum of money becomes three times of itself in 20 years at simple interest. In how many years does it become double of itself at the same rate of simple interest?
Q4. The simple interest on a certain sum for 8 months at 4% per annum is Rs. 129 less than the simple interest on the same sum for 15 months at 5% per annum. The sum is:
Q5. Mohan lent some amount of money at 9% simple interest and an equal amount of money at 10% simple interest each for two years. If his total interest was Rs. 760, what amount was lent in each case?
Directions (11-15): What will come in place of (?) in the following number series problems?
Q11. 1, 4, 15, 64, 325, ?
Q12. 100, 121, 144, 169, 196, ?
Q13. 6, 3, 3, 4.5, 9, ?
Q14. 3, 4, 9, 28, 113, ?
Q15. 441, 484, 529, 576, 625, ?
- Quantitative Aptitude Study Notes for Bank Exams
- 100 MCQs Data Interpretation | Download Free PDF's of DI
- Quantitative Aptitude Questions for all Competitive Exams