The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection declared the IBPS RRB Clerk Result 2020-21 On 22 January 2021. After the result was announced candidates were keenly waiting for IBPS to release their scorecards for IBPS RRB Clerk 2020-21. IBPS has finally released the IBPS RRB Clerk Scorecard 2020-21 which the candidates can download by visiting the official website of IBPS or by clicking on the link mentioned in this article below.
IBPS RRB Clerk Scorecard 2020-21
Candidates can download their IBPS RRB Clerk Scorecard 2020-21 by visiting the official website of IBPS or by clicking the direct link mentioned below. IBPS has released the scorecard link, candidates can download their scorecard by simply clicking on the link mentioned below
How to download IBPS RRB Clerk Scorecard 2020-21?
Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to download the IBPS RRB Clerk Scorecard 2020-21
- Click on the direct link mentioned above or visit the official website of IBPS
- Enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth/password
- After clicking on the submit button a new page will appear from which the candidates can download their scorecards
- To download the scorecard candidates have to click on the save/print button.
Important Details mentioned on the IBPS RRB Clerk Scorecard 2020-21
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Post applied
- Date of exam
- Total marks of the exam
- The sectional and overall cut-off score
- Marks scored in aggregate and also for each section
Note: The scorecard will be available for a certain period only. Candidates are requested to download the scorecard before the last date
Frequently Asked Questions-FAQs
Q 1. Will the IBPS RRB Clerk Score Card be available for a longer period? Ans: No, The scorecard will be available online for a limited period of time. Q 2. Will the IBPS RRB Clerk Scorecard shows the marks I have scored? Ans: Yes, The scorecard will carry your overall aggregate marks and for each section as well. Q 3. Can I log in with my date of birth as the password? Ans: Yes, the Date of Birth can be used as a password to log in.