| Updated On November 1st, 2019 at 01:23 pm
IBPS RRB PO Mains result is still awaited and students who are pretty sure of their performance must have started preparing for the IBPS RRB PO Interview round. Selected candidates will subsequently be called for the RRB PO interview round. Interview for IBPS RRB PO will be conducted at the selected centres as mentioned by the organizing body for the final selection. The name of the center alloted, time, date will be informed to candidates via call letter that will be released soon after the results.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Candidates who will be appearinf for the IBPS RRB PO interview round have to download their interview call letter from the official website of IBPS only. The fact must be noted that, no change in the time, date and venue will be entertained by the organizing body. So students make sure you reach the center on time as mentioned in your call letter.
Call letters will be released soon for the RRB PO interview, till then students are advise to keep a check on their preparation adn to keep themselves updated with the facts and all that is happening around. Students sometimes feel puzzled about the documents to be carried in the interview round. It is the most important thing to be followed by the aspirants as each of your document will be crossed check by the interviewer. Among everything, online application form for IBPS RRB PO is the most important docment to be taken with you. This article is dedicated to the list of important documents to be carried at the time of IBPS RRB PO interview round so that you do not have to worry about oragnizing your priorities. You can also check most important question for IBPS RRB PO interview round.
Important Documents for IBPS RRB PO Interview Round
To support your eligibility and identity, along with the documents in original self attested copies are needed to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which you may not be allowed to sit in the interview round. Check the list of the important documents for RRB PO interview round.
- Keep the print out of the interview call letter which will be issued by the organizing body on its official website.
- Identity proof (Original and photocopy)
- Valid system genrated print of the application form registered for IBPS RRB PO exam 2019.
- Mark sheets and certificate of graduation from a recognised university of college or equivalent to it.
- Caste certficate (In the same format as mentioned by government of India for SC/ST/OBC)
- In case of person with disability, disability certificate should be presnted at the time of interview in the format prescribed by district medical board.
- Experience certificate, If any (In case you have shown experience for your past job in the application form)
- If you are employee of Goverment, or semi government undertaking (Including bank) NOC should be presented at the time of interview.
- Age relaxation certificate (If applicable)
- Any other certificate, if required to support your eligibility.
Students, start preparaing for IBPS RRB PO interview round and keep all your documents ready for the Interview to avoid last minute hassle. Make sure everything is well organised. In case you have any issue, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect to our moderators in the comment section below.
You may also like to read:
- LIC ADO Interview 2019 – Tips To Groom Yourself
- LIC ADO 2019 Interview Tips
- IBPS RRB PO Interview Round – Important Questions To Prepare