IBPS SO 2019 official notification has been released. Candidates aspiring to pursue their career as a Specialist Officer in various public sector banks can apply online from 6th November 2019 to 26th November 2019. IBPS conducts IBPS SO examination every year. This article is dedicated to deal with the complete details of the Job Profile and Salary of IBPS SO. Proper knowledge of the salary structure and Job Profile is essential as it helps the candidates to understand the type of work they will undergo. Also the perks and emoluments will let them understand there expectations. pecialist Officer (SO) works in collaboration with other banking officials to assist them in areas like Information Technology (IT), Marketing, Human Resource etc. IBPS SO official Notification is released for the post of (Scale-I) for the given post:
- I.T. Officer,
- Agricultural Field Officer,
- Rajbhasha Adhikari,
- Law Officer,
- HR/Personnel Officer,
- Marketing Officer.
IBPS SO Salary & Allowances:
The pay scale of Bank Specialist Officer is 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020 including Dearness Allowance, HRA, CCA, Medical Aid, Leave Fare Concession etc. and Perquisites like Conveyance, Furniture etc., depending on the place of posting shall be paid as per rules. Thus, we can say a newly recruited Specialist Officer can earn around 38,000 -45,000 INR.
IBPS SO Work Profile
Different specialist officers undergoes differing profile in IBPS SO. We have come up with the post-wise IBPS SO Work Profile
1. I.T. Officer
The tasks performed by an I.T. Officer in the bank are as follows:
- Bank software
- Core Banking System (CBS) of the bank
- Security of Bank Network to avoid cybercrime
- Manager technological issues of banking operations
- Management of Internet/ Mobile Banking, ATMs, Kiosks etc.
2. Agricultural Field Officer
The tasks performed by an Agricultural Field Officer in the bank are as follows:
- Lead generation
- Loan inspections and recovery in rural areas
- Mainly responsible for the promotion of rural banking
- Coordinating with other RRBs, NABARD, and other organizations.
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari
The tasks performed by a Rajbhasha Adhikari in the bank are as follows:
- Organisation of language-related workshops
- Document Translation
- Promoting official language.
4. Law Officer
The tasks performed by a Law Officer in the bank are as follows:
- Make compliance with RBI Norms
- Bank’s engagement in deals/ contracts is legal
- Take care of the legal documents/ matters of the bank
- Represent the bank in case of suits led.
5. HR/Personnel Officer
The tasks performed by a HR/Personnel Officer in the bank are as follows:
- Evaluation of employees performance
- Recruitment process
- Training for the employees
- Maintenance of employee database
- Designing welfare schemes for employees
- Compensation and promotion policies
6. Marketing Officer.
The tasks performed by a Marketing Officer in the bank are as follows:
- Frame marketing strategies to scale up the sales
- Research for new products that would be viable growth options for the bank.
- State or Region-wise marketing and promotional activities.
- Advertising and coordinating with the agencies for sale and promotion.
You may also like to read: