The Institute of banking personnel selection conducted the mains examination of IBPS SO 2021 on 24 January 2021. IBPS has finally released the scorecard for the IBPS SO Mains Exam which the candidates cannot download by visiting the official website of IBPS or by simply clicking on the direct link mentioned below. Candidates are advised to download their scorecard immediately as it will be available for a limited period of time.
IBPS SO Scorecard 2020-21
The candidates who appeared for the IBPS SO Mains Exam 2020-21 were only waiting for their scorecards after IBPS released the results for IBPS SO Mains on 4 February 2021. Finally, IBPS has released the scorecards today on 9 February 2021. Candidates cannot download their scorecards by simply clicking on the link mentioned below:
How to download IBPS SO Scorecard 2020-21?
Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to download the IBPS SO Scorecard 2020-21
- Click on the direct link mentioned above or visit the official website of IBPS
- Enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth/password
- After clicking on the submit button a new page will appear from which the candidates can download their scorecards
- To download the scorecard candidates have to click on the save/print button
Important Details mentioned on the IBPS SO Scorecard 2020-21
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Post applied
- Date of exam
- Total marks of the exam
- The sectional and overall cut-off score
- Marks scored in aggregate and also for each section
If you are one of those achievers Who cleared the IBPS SO Mains Exam And now appearing for the interview, then register with us for the best interview guidance. Click on the link below to register:
Frequently Asked Questions-FAQs
Q 1. Will the IBPS SO Score Card be available for a longer period?
Ans: No, The scorecard will be available online for a limited period of time.
Q 2. Will the IBPS SO Scorecard shows the marks I have scored?
Ans: Yes, The scorecard will carry your overall aggregate marks and for each section as well.
Q 3. Can I log in with my date of birth as the password?
Ans: Yes, DOB can be used as a password.