Year 2019 has been a blessing for the aspirants. This year has provided a plenty of opportunities to make their career in the banking sector. As we all know, still many big exams are yet to be conducted out of which IBPS PO Prelims and IBPS RRB PO Mains are scheduled to be held on October 2019 which is around the corner now. Students who are going to appear for both the aforementioned exams must be feeling bag on their nerves. But this is the high time to give final touch to your preparation. Students must be in chaos as they are going to appear for IBPS PO and IBPS RRB PO Mains. IBPS RRB exam will get them a step ahead to their dream job besides this, they might be dreaming of IBPS PO exam as well. Both the exams are different in terms of place of posting, salary, benefits and perks, Growth and job responsibilities but carry the same designation as an Officer in the banking sector. If you are going to appear for IBPS PO Prelims exam and IBPS RRB PO Mains exam, then you must keep on reading this article to check important points to remember for IBPS exams.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Important Points To Remember For IBPS PO & IBPS RRB PO
- List down your priorities. If you are appearing for both, remember you are just a step away in IBPS RRB PO whereas IBPS PO Prelims is just a Begining.
- If you are not very good at English language, IBPS RRB PO is what you can grab this year. As you have a choice to chose between Hindi and English Language.
- Syllabus for the IBPS PO Prelims and IBPS RRB PO Mains are more or less similar, but there are few additional topics in mains exam where DI and Puzzle carry the highest weightage.
- IBPS RRB Mains exam will have GA as the main subject which could be a game changer. So also be Ready with IBPS PO Prelims preparation for a safer side.
- Practice as much as you can. It is the only key to get thorugh any exam. If you are dreaming to crack IBPS exam this year, make sure there is no loophole in your practice.
- As only few days are left for the exam from now, take mock test as much as you can and start working on your weak points.
- Work on your speed and accuracy. This is all that matters in the competitive exams.
- Do not rely on someone else’s strategy to attempt the exam. Everyone has different abilities make your own.
- Remember there will be negative marking in IBPS Exam. Do not mark answer on mere random guessing easpecially in GA section this will effect your accuracy and marks.
- Prepare your mind to handle the worst. Exams may shock you anytime with the unexpected changes. All you have to do is keep yourself calm and confident.
How To Prepare for IBPS PO prelims and IBPS RRB PO Mains in 10 days?
As the IBPS Exams are approaching, now you are left with around 10 days for your final preparation. It is the time when you should not start anything new as it will be of no good to you. Revise all that you have learned so far. Competition is high, and so your preparation should be.How can you prepare for the IBPS exam in just 10 days? Check the strategy to clear IBPS exam this year. Also check IBPS RRB PO Mains Strategy to clear in 15 days.
There are THREE Elements that can help you clear the IBPS PO and IBPS RRB PO exam in just 10 days.
- Speed: Keep a track on your speed. Make sure no doable question is left due to the slow speed.
- Time management: Time management also plays an important role in deciding the question to be attempted first or which can be skipped for later. How to divide the time among sections and questions should be proper.
- Accuracy: This is the most important factor to be kept in mind while attempting the question paper. Make sure you minimise the number of wrong question and deduction in your marks.
How one can attain all these elements if you are going to appear for IBPS RRB and IBPS PO exam?
PRACTICE..!! It is the only key which will help you master your speed, accuracy and time management. So practice as much as you can. Regularise what you revise. Time is limited. Make the best of it. All The Best!