Work on your Vocabulary during this lockdown- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has extended the lockdown till 3rd May 2020 in the wake of coronavirus. It is important time for all the students who are preparing for their banking exams to utilize this time effectively because once the situation will be under control, you might not get the time to work on your weaknesses. One of area where mostly people lack and struggle is the vocabulary.
English Language section consist of around 7-8 questions based on vocabulary and it can only be improve if you work on it daily. Reading newspaper can serve this purpose for you very effectively, going through our daily vocab will also be helpful as we cover the vocab of some leading newspaper. In this article as well we are providing you with the consolidated PDF of vocabulary.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
You may also like to read:
|What is Repo Rate ?||What is PMJDY?||CLR Vs SLR||Coronavirus Count|
How to make the Maximum use of this PDF
1. Go through this PDF once and read all the words and their meanings.
2. Divide the words in group and each group shall consist 3 words. For ex- Fear, Vulnerable, Intelligent
3. Write these three words and draw column
4. Try to Find the words having similar meaning like these words and write them down in the column.
5. Now, try to Use all the words in different sentences like negative, positive. Try to use the antonym of the given word, synonym of the given word in sentences like-
- I fear crocodiles.
- Last night accident was a complete horror
- Annabella is a horror movie.
- World is in panic state right now.
This exercise will take time but will cover a lot of your vocabulary and will help you to do smart guessing when you get confuse between the two words. for your own convenience you can also draw the table on the basis of negative and positive meaning words. This is also a smart trick which will help you to guess the words in your exam.