- Go through the current affairs for the last six months.
- Go through all the important banking terminologies, especially the ones that have been in the news for a while.
- If asked about your strengths, highlight the ones that go along with the responsibility of the job role (Probationary Officer of a Public Sector Bank) you have applied for. Make sure that that for every strength shared by you, you have a strong personal experience to share if further asked by the interviewer.
- If they ask you about weaknesses of yours, mention the ones that will not affect your job role in any way.
- Mind your body postures while in the Group Discussion or your Personal Interview e.g. avoid pointing fingers at other candidates while taking part in the group discussion.
- You should be well versed with what is there on your biodata i.e. educational qualifications, family background, professional experience (if any), etc.
- Try not to indulge in any arguments either with the interviewer while your personal interview round or with the fellow candidates while in the group discussion.
- Avoid giving an absolutely wrong answer if you don’t know it, say a simple no instead.
- Always bear in mind that confidence is good but overconfidence sometimes doesn’t do a good turn. So, be confident with your answers but do not be overconfident or try to prove the interviewer wrong.
- A gap in employment or academic studies can be a spike in your career profile. Learn to address the issue adeptly and wisely. They just need to know that you didn’t‟t sit idle while you were off from a regular degree or job, so you need to answer the question accordingly.
- Be prepared to face questions like, “What is your hometown famous for?” or “Name the famous personality who hails from the city you belong to?” Also, They might put up questions on the organization you mother/ father/ sister/ brother works with. So, keep yourself abreast of every such information that is related to you.
- Do not forget to dress up appropriately. Instead of wearing casuals, put on some formal outfits like suit pant, salwar suit, etc.
- Reach the interview center well ahead of time so as you are not a bundle of nerves while in the group discussion or personal interview.
The objective of this book is to guide the students to make the grades in the personal interview with the help of tips and solved examples of frequently asked questions. It also incorporates the real interview experiences of the candidates who appeared for previous bank’s interview phases and mock exercise set to encourage them to be prepared to face the toughest questions with a decent strategy. SBI has also introduced Group Exercise in which candidates are asked to prioritize 5-8 points in an order in accordance with their personal opinion about the question. The book incorporates tips on participating in the group exercises as well.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- How Hindi Medium Students Can Score Good Marks In English Section of IBPS PO Exam
- IBPS PO 2018 Preparation For Working Aspirants
- IBPS PO 2018 Strategy: How To Start Your Preparation
- IBPS PO Exam 2018 Quant Preparation: Tips To Ace Quant Section
- Failure Is Simply The Opportunity To Begin Again, This Time More Intelligently