IRDAI Consultant Recruitment 2020: The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has released the online advertisement for the recruitment of Consultant on its official website. The consultant will be appointed on Contract basis.
The main responsibility of Consultant is to oversee IRDAI Call Centre operations in addition to assisting the Authority with the periodical audit of the Call Centre from Technology (IVR-Interactive Voice Response system/ACD – Automatic Call Distribution/Line in queue/Manning workstations) and Process (Scripts/Service levels including Defective calls/Fatal errors/Exceptional calls) points of view.
IRDAI Consultant Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be a Graduate in any relevant field.
- Should possess minimum 2 years of experience in managing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) operations.
- Qualified professionals with minimum 2 years of experience in CRM operation of Insurance companies may apply.
- Scale IV and above Officers retired from Public Sector Insurance Companies having the minimum experience of 2 years in managing CRM operations may apply.
The Candidate should not be above 62 years of age as on 25th February 2020.
IRDAI Consultant Recruitment 2020: Contract Tenure
The period of contract will be for one year renewable on yearly basis depending on continued need and subject to performance evaluation of the Consultants, however, the total period shall not exceed 3 years.
IRDAI Consultant Recruitment 2020: How To Apply Online
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions may apply by submitting the application as mentioned in the annexure given below.
Applications should be sent in a cover superscribing ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSULTANT FOR IGCC ON CONTRACT BASIS’ to:
The Executive Director (Gen),
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India,
Survey No.115/1, Financial District,
Nanakramguda, Hyderabad – 500032.
A scanned copy of the application may also be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IRDAI Consultant Recruitment 2020: Mode of Selection
The Mode of selection for IRDAI Consultant 2020 will be based on short-listing of eligible candidates followed by interview. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
IRDAI Consultant Recruitment 2020: Remuneration & Other Benefits
The remuneration for the IRDAI Consultant shall be as under:
- A retainer fee may ranger between Rs. 60,000/- and Rs. 75,000/- per month depending on the qualifications and experience.
- Rs. 3000/- per month will be paid for local conveyance.
- Free RBI Assistant Mock Test For Prelims 2020 – Register To Get Full Length Free Mock Tests
- What can be the Good Attempts in RBI Assistant Prelims 2020?