J&K has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Bank PO and Clerk. Eligible and intrested candidates are requested to fill the form. The application will begin from 20th June 2020. One of the crucial step after application is to prepare for the exam and in this article, we will be discussing about how you can prepare for the J&K Bank PO exam. These tips and strategies will help you to ace your exams. Make sure you bookmark this page for your future reference purpose. You can modify this strategy as per your convenience.
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
Most recommended & NRA-CET ready
This package Includes IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code DREAM to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
You may also like to check:
- Strategy To Improve Calculation Speed In Quantitative Aptitude For SBI Clerk 2020
- How to Score Maximum Marks in SBI Clerk English Language Section?
How to Start Your Preparation For J&K Bank PO 2020?
Given below are some of the tips which can help you to ace your exam:
- Know the latest J&K Bank PO examination pattern. It is very important that you familiarise yourself with the exam pattern and then start studying for it.
- Make a list of important topic- J&K Bank PO is similar to any other bank PO syllabus so you don’t have to study anything different. Practice previous years and find out topics and questions that are commonly asked in the exam.
- Practice solving mock tests and previous year question papers- Prelims is all about speed since this is a speed test and as the number of vacancies are comparatively less this means that cut-off will be high. The best way to score is to practice.
- Categorize topics based on their weightage and marks in the exam- Not every topic mentioned is important. So, give time based on the weightage of that topic followed by topics that are easy to score and do not have much weightage.
- Create a study plan or Time-table for the exam- Give equal and ample time to each and every section. Do not over or underspend time on your favourite or least favourite subjects. Make sure that you keep revising the topics mentioned in the syllabus, in addition to studying the topics that you may have left out previously.
- Make a list of all questions which you felt were difficult in the previous year question papers. Practice solving those questions, along with similar questions from those sections.
- You can attend free online classes conducted on Adda247 YouTube Channel.
- Make sure you attempt previous year question paper and analyze your drawbacks and try to improve on them.
- One of the crucial step is to read the newspaper on a daily basis to improve your general awareness, this will also help you in your interview.
- Try to listen and read the news in English to improve your grasp in the language section.
- Last but not the least, always remain relaxed, and do not stress about the examination. Make sure that you eat and sleep properly and keep your mind calm, even when preparing for the exam.
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|