"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- Prelims Exam – online (objective MCQs)
- Mains Exam – online (objective MCQs + Descriptive)
- Take out the print copy of your Admission Letter today itself, don’t wait for the last moment.
- Do read the general instructions written on the Admission Letter carefully.
- Take your current ID proof along with its photocopy and paste your recent photograph.
- While attempting the question do invest some time in reading the instruction/directions carefully. That smart investment of time can really save you from losing a mark, which you could have easily gained.
- Be aware while marking your answers for review. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
- Reach the venue of examination well ahead of time. Don’t wait for the last moment do reach your venue a little early.
- Stay calm and be confident while attempting questions don’t get stuck on any question for too long, maintaining your calm will help you analyze the questions better.
- You must be careful of negative marking. Do not take chances while attempting questions because if you do not maintain accuracy, then your high number of attempts might go in vain.
ALL THE BEST FOR THE EXAM!!!