Subhash Chandra Bose also known as “Netaji” was born on 23 January 1897 in Cuttack, Orissa (now Odisha). He was an Indian Revolutionary with a charismatic persona who will be forever remembered for his role in the Indian Independence movement against the British Rule.
Netaji led the Ajad Hind Fauj or Indian National Army (INA) during India’s Independence movement. He is also known for his radical thoughts and approach with difference with Mathatma Gandi and Congress high command.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- World Economic Forum 2020: Take A Glimpse Of Theme, History and Priority Areas Of WEF
- List of Governors of The Reserve Bank of India- From 1935 to 2018
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose’s death is a mystery still discussed today, and there have been various theories and conspiracies about his suspected survival after his disappearance in 1945. Lets take look back to Netaji’s life and history on the occasion of his 123rd birth anniversary:
- Subhas Chandra Bose was born to to Prabhavati Dutt Bose and Janakinath Bose, an advocate, in a well to do family on on 23 January, 1897, in Cuttack, Orissa Division, Bengal Province.
- He studied at Presidency College, Calcutta from where he was later expelled for attacking a professor who made a racist remarks towards Indians. He then went to the Scottish Church College and earned his B.A in Philosophy.
- In 1919 Bose gave the Indian Civil Services exam in England and secured fourth rank but later on he resigned from the Civil Services to join the Indian Freedom Movement and he came back to India.
- Bose then worked under Chitta Ranjan Das, a politician in Bengal. Later he was as President of the All India Youth Congress and also the Secretary of Bengal State Congress.
- In 1938 Subash Chandra Bose was elected as the President of Congress but as he stood for use of force against the British and due to his difference in ideology with Mahatma Gandhi he soon resigned and then formed the All India Forward Bloc. He then traveled to Nazi Germany and Japan to seek alliance and support.
- In 1942 Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose in Germany started the Azad Hind Radio in the Special Bureau for India under Adam von Trott zu Solz to encourage the Indian freedom fighter’s movement. In 1943 he traveled to Tokyo, Japan and took leadership of Indian Independence Movement in East Asia. There he formed a trained army of about 40,000 troops in Japanese-occupied Southeast Asia known as the Indian National Army.
Practice for SBI Clerk 2020:
- SBI Clerk Mock Test Online Test Series
- SBI Clerk 2020 Maha Pack (Test Series | Live Classes | Video Course | Ebooks)
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose is said to have died in a plane crash from third-degree burns in Taiwan on 18th August 1945. However, there was a theory according to which some people did not believe that the crash had occurred, and thought that Bose would return to gain India’s independence whereas some believe that the ten Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru had a role to play in Netaji’s plane crash.
Inspirational Quotes by Netaji Subash Chandra Bose that will be Remembered Forever :
- Give me blood and I will give you freedom! “तुम मुझे खून दो मैं तुम्हे आज़ादी दूंगा”
- One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.
- Freedom is not given – it is taken
- Soldiers who always remain faithful to their nation, who are always prepared to sacrifice their lives, are invincible.