Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021: The Punjab State Cooperative Bank has now finally released the dates of PSCB Exam 2021.The PSCB exams 2021 are scheduled to be held on 13th and 14th August 2021 to recruit 856 candidates for various post such as Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators, and Steno Typists for the state of Punjab. Aspirants can check the detailed information related to Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 from the article below.
Punjab State Cooperative Bank 2021: Application Correction Date
The Punjab State Cooperation Bank has extended the date for those candidates who wish to update or modify their application forms till 12th June 2021. Now, no fresh applications are invited.
PSCB Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
The last day to apply online was previously extended till 4th June, and today is the last day. Here are some important dates of PSCB Recruitment 2021.
|PSCB Application Starts||28th April 2021|
|Last Day to Apply||4th June 2021 (Extended)|
|Application Correction Date||12th June 2021|
|Date of Exam||13th, 14th August 2021|
|Date of Result||To be Announced soon|
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Apply Online 2021
Interested and eligible candidates were asked to fill the PSCB Recruitment 2021 application form by visiting the official website of the Punjab State Cooperative Bank or from link given below. The last date to fill the PSCB online application form was 4th June 2021.
Steps to Apply Online PSCB 2021
In order to fill the PSCB recruitment 2021 on an application form can raise have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the Punjab State Cooperative Bank or simply click on the application link mentioned in this article.
- Enter your email ID.
- Fill the next blank with your desired password following its confirmation.
- Enter CAPTCHA correctly
- Press on the submit button to register yourself
- After successful registration candidates shall log in using their email ID and proceed to fill in the basic details and upload important documents to apply for a post.
- After successfully filling in all the important information candidates have to pay the online application fee, which will complete your online application process.
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021: Age Limit (As of 1st January 2021)
- The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum 37 years.
- The upper Age Limit shall be 42 years in case of candidates belonging to the SC category or already employed in the service of another Cooperative Institution of Punjab.
- The upper age limit for the candidates employed in The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd. Chandigarh and those employed in the service of District Central Cooperative Banks of Punjab shall be 47 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit for Ex-serviceman candidates shall be as per Punjab Govt. rules.
- The upper age limit in all the above cases shall be considered on the first day of January 2021 i.e. 01.01.2021.
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Eligibility Criteria 2021
|Name of the Post, Total Vacancy for Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Manager: Total Vacancies: 40||a) Post Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University OR MFC / MBA 50% Marks from any recognized University OR Chartered Accountant OR Graduate with 55% Marks from any recognized university’s OR Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University, and CAIIB (Both Parts).
b) Candidate must have passed Punjabi language of Matric Standard. AND Candidate who has not passed Punjabi language of Matric Standard shall have to pass the same within two years from the date of appointment.
Essential Experience for Senior Manager
Candidate must have been recruited directly as a scale-I officer i.e. PO/ MT or equivalent and should possess minimum five years’ experience of working as Scale I or higher scale Officer in any public sector bank.
OR Minimum five years’ experience as Assistant Manager/Manager in Punjab State Cooperative Bank or any Central Cooperative Bank in the State of Punjab. OR Minimum 5 years’ experience as Grade-A Officer in NABARD/RBI.
|Manager: Total Vacancies: 60||a) Post Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University. OR MFC / MBA 50% Marks from any recognized University. OR Chartered Accountant OR Graduate with 55% Marks from any recognized University. OR Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University and CAIIB (Both Parts).
b) Candidate must have passed Punjabi language of Matric Standard.
|Information Technology Officer: Total Vacancies: 7||a) 50% marks/equivalent Grade in MCA/M.Sc. Information Technology from any recognized University. OR 55% marks/equivalent Grade in B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engineering degree from a recognized University in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering.
b) Candidate must have passed Punjabi examination of Matriculation standard.
|Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: Total Vacancies: 739||a) Graduation (2nd Division) (any stream) OR Post Graduation pass (any stream)
b) Diploma/ Certificate (Minimum 6 months) in Computer from an Institute having ISO Certification
c) Should have passed Punjabi Language examination of Matriculation standard.
|Steno-typists: Total Vacancies: 10||a) Graduation (2nd Division) (any stream) OR Post Graduation pass (any stream).
b) Diploma/ Certificate (Minimum 6 months) in Computer from an Institute having ISO Certification
c) Punjabi and English Short hand speed @ 80 w.p.m. and transcription @ 20 w.p.m.
d) Should have passed Punjabi Language examination of Matriculation standard.
PSCB Salary 2021
The Minimum Pay Scale Admissible for the Punjab Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 is given below PSCB Salary 2021 in detail for all the posts.
|S.no||Category Post||Minimum Pay Admissible as per the Punjab Govt. FD letter dated 17.07.2020.|
|1.||Senior Manager||Rs. 35400|
|3.||Information and Technology Officer||Rs. 25500|
|5.||Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator (CDEO)||Rs. 19900|
PSCB Exam Pattern 2021
The Punjab State Cooperative Bank has released the notification for various vacancies so the exam pattern and PSCB Syllabus 2021 for each vacancy has been mentioned below:
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Exam Pattern For Senior Manager Post
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Exam Pattern for Manager Post
|4.||General Awareness and Banking||35|
Punjab State Cooperative BankExam Pattern For IT Officer Post
|1.||Information Technology and Computer Application||45|
|4.||General Awareness and Banking||15|
Punjab State Cooperative BankExam Pattern for Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator & Steno-typists
|4.||General Awareness and Banking||25|
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Syllabus 2021
- Reasoning Ability Syllabus for All Posts
This section judges the candidate on their reasoning ability and mental aptitude. Mentioned below are the various categories across which questions can be asked:
Number Series, Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problem on Age Calculation, Blood Relations, Analogy, Decision Making etc.
Non Verbal Series, Mirror Images, Cubes and Dice, Grouping Identical Figures, Embedded Figures etc.
- Computer Application Syllabus for All Posts
a) Basic computer operations, classification of computers, input devices, output devices, Computer hardware and software, memory of computer, storage, processing of data, number system and computer languages, operating systems, networking, internet and email, maintenance and security.
- Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for All Posts
This section checks the quantitative and mathematical skills of the candidate. The questions asked in the entrance exam are from the following categories:
a) Number System, HCF, LCM, Simplification, Decimal Fractions, Ratio and Proportions, Unitary Method, Percentage, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Mensuration (2D and 3D), Algebra, Data Interpretation.
- General Awareness Syllabus for All Posts
This section tests the candidate on their awareness of the world around them. Questions are asked mainly from the following categories:
a) Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial/Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Who’s Who, Sports, Economy and Geography with special reference to Punjab, Awards and Honours, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations, History and culture with special reference to Punjab, International and National Organisations.
b) The questions regarding the banking and Cooperative Societies Act will be general in nature. (For the Post of Manager)
- English Language Syllabus for All Posts
The candidates are gauged on the language abilities and understanding of English grammar in this section. Questions are asked mainly from the following categories:
a) Error correction, Tenses, Sentence rearrangement, Fill in the blanks with modals, Articles and prepositions etc., Comprehension, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Punjabi Syllabus for All Posts
- Banking Syllabus (For Senior Manager Post Only)
Impact of Government Policy and Regulation on Banking and the Financial-Services Industry, Measuring and Evaluating the Performance of Banks, Prudential Norms, Asset-Liability Management, Managing the Investment Portfolios and Liquidity Positions of Bank, Liquidity and Reserve Management, Managing and Pricing Deposit Services, Providing Loans to Businesses and Consumers, Risk Management, Balance Sheet Management, International Banking, Treasury Management, Economic analysis, Business mathematics, Human resource management, Credit management, Advanced Money, Banking and Cooperative Act.
- Information Technology and Computer Application Syllabus (For IT Officer)
In the technical section, questions can be asked from Basics of Computer such as WINDOWS OS/DOS.
Questions on Office Applications, RDBMS – Oracle etc. shall also be included.
The technical test may also cover questions below said:
1. Database Management (DBMS) | 14 Questions
2. Networking | 13 Questions
3. Network Security 4 Questions
4. Web Technologies | 5 Questions
5. Programming concepts (Basics) | 4 Questions
6. Basic hardware (Microprocessor, timer, ALU etc)
7. Internet technologies and other emerging technologies.
Note: Total of 45 Questions will be asked.
Punjab Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021: Important Information
- Non-Refundable application fee Rs.1400/- for all categories other than SC. For SC candidates fee is Rs.700/- .
- Candidate willing to apply for more than one post shall be required to submit separate applications for each post along with the requisite fee for each post.
- Candidate must have educational qualifications and required experience to apply for the post he/she is applying for, on the last date of submission of application.
- Educational qualification as per detail mentioned against the category of the post must be from a recognized University / Board.
- Question Paper will comprise multiple choice questions with one correct answer. Candidate will mark his/her correct choice on the OMR sheet provided to him/her at the examination venue.
- The duration of the paper will be of 120 minutes. There will be a penalty for wrong answers, 1/4th or 0.25 of marks.
- To qualify in the written examination, candidates of all categories except SC category would be required to score at least 40% minimum marks. For SC category candidates the minimum qualifying marks will be 35%.
- Date of written test will be communicated later on through public notice and through bank website.
- Candidates should reach the examination centre one hour before the start of the examination.
- Candidate must satisfy himself/herself, that he/she fulfils all the eligibility conditions for the post.
- Books, written notes, calculator, mobile phones and other electronic devices etc. will not be permitted to be carried in the examination hall.
- Selected candidates for the post of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operators will be allocated to these banks through counselling on the basis of merit of written test.
- For the post of steno-typist there will be separate Punjabi and English Shorthand skill test after merit of written test. A speed @ 80 w.p.m. and transcription @ 20 w.p.m. is required. The number of candidates to be called for skill test will be ten times the number of vacancy.
- There shall be Punjabi and English Shorthand skill test for the post of steno-typists in addition to written test. The skill test will be a qualifying test only.
FAQs: Punjab Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021
Q1. When will the Official Notification of PSCB Recruitment 2021 release?
Ans. The official notification of PSCB 2021 released on 28 April 2021.
Q2. What is the application fee for PSCB 2021 Exam?
Ans. The Non-Refundable application fee is Rs.1400/- for all categories other than SC. For SC candidates fee is Rs.700/-.
Q3. How many vacancies are there in Punjab State Cooperative Bank 2021 Exam?
Ans. A total of 856 vacancies have been announced for 5 different posts.
Q4. What is the Educational Qualification for Punjab State Cooperative Bank Posts?
Ans. The minimum education qualification for Punjab State Cooperative Bank Posts is Graduation.
Q5. Has the last date to apply online form for PSCB Recruitment 2021 been extended?
Ans. The last date to apply online form for PSCB Recruitment 2021 been extended till 4th June 2021.