Directions (1 – 5): Passage given below gives information about no. of visitors came to visit Statue of Unity on four different days, i.e. (Day1, Day2, Day3 and Day4) of the week from three different countries i.e. (India, Britain and S. Africa).
Visitors came from S. Africa on Day4 were 12½% more than that of visitors came from S. Africa on Day3. Total visitors on Day4 and Day2 were equal and total visitor for all days from India and Britain were 257 and 219 respectively. Ratio of visitors on Day2 from India, Britain and S. Africa were 6:4:3. Total visitors came from India and Britain together on Day4 were 114 and visitors came from S. Africa on Day3 were 72. Ratio of visitors came from India on Day3 to that of Britain on Day4 and ratio of visitors came from Britain on Day3 to that of India on Day4 were 5:4 and 4:7 respectively. Total visitor came from S. Africa were 157 less that total visitors of Day2 and Day4 together. Total visitors on Day1 were 15 less than that of Day3.
Q2. Find ratio of average visitors came from S. Africa on all days to average visitors came from India, Britain and S. Africa on Day1.
Q3. If cost of ticket for Indian visitors is same for all days and increases by 12½% on day 3 for other countries visitors, then find ratio of revenue of Day1 to Day3. (cost of ticket on Day1 was Rs 800 for all countries).
Directions (6-10): Read the below given passage carefully and answer the following questions.
There are four persons – A, B, C and D. A & B working together can complete a piece of work in 42 days and A, B and D working together can complete the same work in 28 days. C is 20% less efficient and 33⅓% more efficient than D & A respectively. Total work is 2100 units.
Q6. If C works with 50% more efficiency than his usual efficiency, then find time taken by C to complete the whole work alone.
(a) 60 days
(b) 30 days
(c) 40 days
(d) 70 days
(e) 50 days
Q7. B started the work and he left the work after working for ‘Y’ days. If the remaining work is completed by D and total work is completed in 64 days, then find ‘Y’.
(a) 50 days
(b) 10 days
(c) 30 days
(d) 60 days
(e) 90 days
Q8. If A, B & C starts working alternatively such as B works on first day followed by A & C, then find in how many days the whole work will be completed?
(a) 87 days
(b) 94 days
(c) 90 days
(d) 91 days
(e) 99 days
Q9. Ratio of number of days taken by B & D working together to complete the work to number of days taken by A alone to complete the work.
(a) 1 : 4
(b) 5 : 7
(c) 11 : 13
(d) 2 : 3
(e) None of the above.
Q10. If D is working with 20% more efficiency than his usual efficiency, then find in how many days A, B, C & D working together will complete the whole work?
(a) 14 days
(b) 17 days
(c) 10 days
(d) 19 days
(e) None of the above.
Directions (11 – 15): Read the data carefully and answer the questions.
There are two multiplexes A & B, and both have four different types of seats i.e. Gold, Platinum, Silver & General. In multiplex A, there are total 400 seats. Multiplex B has 40% more seats than multiplex A and 20% of the seats in A are Gold seats. One‐fourth of the total number of seats in A are silver seats. 25% of the total seats in A are Platinum seats. Total number of silver seats in both multiplexes together are 240. 45% of the total number of seats in B is Platinum seats and ratio of General seats to Gold seats in B is 3:4.
Q11. What is the ratio of total number of Gold seats to total number of General seats in both the multiplex?
Q12. Number of General seats in multiplex A is what percent of number of total Gold seats in same multiplex?
Q13. Total number of Gold and Platinum seats in multiplex A are what percent more or less than the total number of General seats in both the multiplex?
Q14. Find the average number of Platinum & Silver seats in both the multiplex?