RBI Grade B Interview are going to commence from 13th January as specified in the official notification. Now, RBI is expected to release the RBI Grade B interview call letter on its official website anytime soon. Those who are going to appear for the RBI Grade B interview round will be able to download their interview call letter from the links provided below to check the details like:
#Date of interview
#Time of interview
#Venue/Place of interview.
Click here to download RBI Grade B Interview Call Letter
(Link will be active soon)
RBI Grade B Interview Date
As per the RBI Official Notice, the interviews for RBI Grade B DR will commence at Mumbai tentatively from January 13, 2020 and will conclude on the last week of March 2020.
RBI Grade B Interview Starting Date: January 13, 2020
RBI Grade B Interview End Date: Last Week of March 2020.
Document To Be Sent Before the Interview Date
Shortlisted Candidates need to send one set of Self-certified photocopies of documents in support of:
- Date of Birth,
- Academic Qualifications (From Matriculation to Degree/ Passing year)
- Caste certificate (if SC/ST/OBC/EWS),
- Disability certificate (if Persons with Benchmark Disability-PwBD).
- Age Relaxation Certificate
Steps to download RBI Grade B Interview Call letter
- Visit the official website of RBI
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- A Captcha code will be there, enter the code.
- Click on the submit button.
- After submitting the right details, your call letter for RBI Grade B 2019 Interview Call Letter will appear on the screen you can now take the print of the admit card.
Do’s and Dont’s while downloading RBI Grade B Interview Admit Card 2019
- One must ensure that the information mentioned on the Admit Card is accurate while downloading theRBI Grade B 2019 Interview Admit Card.
- Carefully examine the Venue and Time of RBI Grade B 2019 Interview after you have downloaded the Admit Card for the same.
- Safekeeping of Admit Card is essential to avoid any hassle or last-minute delay.
Check important topics to be covered for RBI Grade B interview round
- Give us one reason for why should we select you?
- How is your field experience useful in performing this job?
- Why do you want to join Banking Sector?
- What was the last book you read?
RBI FAQs in Interview Round
- Current Affairs (Related to Trending topics, economy and business)
- Monetary policy and its member; it’s transmission and inefficiency.
- RBI Balance Sheet study
- Speech posted at RBI’s website
- Financial Inclusion
- Important Banking Terms
- PMC Fraud
- NPA Crisis and it’s Resolution
- Economic Slowdown
- DHFL and NBFC crisis
- US China Trade Deal Impact
- Economic Slowdown Reason and Measures
- Digital Banking and its future
- Reasons for Economic Slowdown and measures for its revival
- Climate Change Impact on Economy,
- Automobile Slowdown
- Telecom Sector Issues
Check Important Tips To Crack RBI Grade B Interview
- It is important to go through all the important topics ranging from banking, RBI, to all the economic reforms. For more details we will supplement you with all the important topics to be asked in RBI Grade B Interview Round
- Keep you mind alert and calm.
- Do not worry about anything just focus on building your personality rather than giving focus on useless topics.
- Interview round is all about checking your presence of mind so even if you have left some of the topics, your smart representation can sail you through the examination.
- Interview is to be commenced from January 13, 2019 so candidates are advised to plan a proper strategy and observe each and everything around you with a analytical view.
- Read all the speeches posted on the official website of RBI, it has details of some vital information that is a highlighting area.
- Start reading a standard newspaper daily like The Hindu, Economic Times, Indian Express, etc. Mainly focus on the economic and business section of the newspaper.
- Make note of the monetary reforms, Latest RBI circulars, Latest RBI notifications and important committees of RBI.
- Dress yourself in formals and do no try to style yourself as simple is elegant and it gives an officer like look to you.
- Read RBI balance sheet properly and understand how and why it is important.
- Be confident and you are half way to your dream.