The Reasoning Section is one of the scoring sections of the bank examination. If you clear your basics and practice more and more quizzes and also follow a proper study plan, you can easily crack the exam. RBI Assistant Exam is one of the most prestigious exams in the Banking Sector. 17th May 2020 RBI Assistant Mains Quiz Based on- Circular Puzzle, Data Sufficiency and Miscellaneous.
Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table in such a way that no two persons sitting together face same direction. Each of them likes a different colours, viz Blue, Black, Red, Brown, Purple, Green, White and Pink. (None of the information given in necessarily in the same order.)
C sits third to the left of the one who likes Pink. The one who likes Pink faces outside. Only two persons sit between C and H. The one who likes Blue sits on the immediate right of H. The one who likes Purple sits second to the right of G. G is neither an immediate neighbour of H nor of C. G does not like Pink. Only one person sits between A and the one who likes Purple. D sits on the immediate left of the one who likes Green. G does not like Green. E likes White. E is not an immediate neighbour of A. The one who likes Black is an immediate neighbour of E. The one who likes Brown is an immediate neighbour of F.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q1. Who amongst the following sits opposite the one who likes Blue?
(a) The one who likes Black
(d) The one who likes Red
(e) The one who likes Brown
Q2. Who among the following represent the immediate neighbours of the one who likes Purple?
(a) B, F
(b) B, E
(c) C, E
(d) D, F
(e) F, H
Q3. Who among the following sits exactly between H and B?
(b) The one who likes White
(e) The one who likes Red
Q4. Which of the following is true regarding B?
(a) B is one of the immediate neighbours of D.
(b) The one who likes Pink is an immediate neighbour of B.
(c) B sits second to the left of H.
(d) B is an immediate neighbour of the one who likes Blue.
(e) B likes White.
Q5. What is the position of the one who likes Green colour with respect to G?
(a) Second to the left
(b) Third to the right
(c) Fourth to the left
(d) Second to the right
(e) Third to the left
|17 May||Click to Attempt Now on Web||Click to Attempt Now on App||Download PDF|
Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for RBI Assistant Mains
- RBI ASSISTANT 2020 KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses & Ebooks)
- RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Online Test Series