The reasoning being the scoring part can enhance your performance as a whole. All you need to do is clear your basics and be aware of the syllabus of the particular exam you are preparing for. Start your preparation and crack the State Bank of India PO Prelims 2020 with the study plan and daily reasoning quizzes provide on bankersadda and adda247 app. 22nd May 2020 SBI PO Pre Quiz Based on- Coding-Decoding.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
In a certain code language
‘paper home plan black’ is coded as ‘ru ku bu re’
‘black money alerts’ is coded as ‘ni bu su’
‘corruption paper money article’ is coded as ‘lu ni ru jo’
‘notes corruption document’ is coded as ‘do lu am’
Q1. What may be the code for ‘notes money’?
(a) ru ni
(b) do ru
(c) su bu
(d) do ni
(e) Either (b) or (c)
Q2. What is the code for ‘home’?
(e) Either (a) or (c)
Q3. ‘lu’ is denoted as?
(e) None of these
Q4. What is the code for ‘black paper’?
(a) ru ni
(b) bu lu
(c) ru bu
(d) Either (a) or (b)
(e) Cannot be determined
Q5. What may be the code for ‘white plan’?
(a) re dr
(b) ku su
(c) do re
(d) dr ku
(e) Either (a) or (d)
|22 May||Click to Attempt Now on Web||Click to Attempt Now on App||Download PDF|
Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for SBI PO Prelims:
- SBI PO Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- SBI PO KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses, Ebooks in English Medium)