Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited has released the official notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer vacancies in various districts of Maharashtra. The total number of vacancies is 100. Candidates who are residing in Mumbai & Pune should apply only. Moreover, interested candidates should possess domicile of Maharashtra state.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Starting date for apply online: 1st January 2020
Last date to apply online: 15th January 2020
Start date for downloading Call letters from website: 22nd Janaury 2020
Online test Date: 27th January 2020
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2019: Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Centres||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai||70|
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria of Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2019 is as follows:
Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st January 2020.
Educational Qualification :
Graduate – First Class/Grade A or equivalent (B.Com., BCA, B.E. or BMS only) from a recognized University.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2019: Recruitment Process
The examination pattern of Saraswat Bank Recruitment is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Version||Time allotted for each test|
|1.||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||Only English||35 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability & Computer
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
The application fee for the recruitment of Junior Officer in Saraswat Bank is Rs. 600. The fee is to be paid through online mode only.
You may also like to read: