The State Bank Of India is one of the coveted institution which released vacancies every year to recruit candidates in clerical cadre. This year also it has released 8000+ vacancies for the recruitment of Junior Associate/Clerk 2020. The prelims exam has been conducted successfully in February 2020 and the mains examination date is yet to be declared because the exam got postponed due to the sudden outbreak of the pandemic. Now, students have one task in hand and that is to make sure that they clear the mains examination and for that the best study material is the previous year question paper. In this article, we will be providing you previous year question papers for mains examination. Make sure that you g through them well and practice.
Previous Year’s SBI Clerk Mains Analysis & Good Attempt
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate-Difficult|
|Time duration||2 Hours 45 minutes|
The following points are a quick summary of last year’s SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- Last year exam was moderate to difficult. There were questions based on new pattern in Reasoning ability. No question was asked from Computer aptitude in this section.
- Quantitative ability was moderate in difficulty level but was time consuming. This section was dominated by Data Interpretation. Also, approximately 7 questions were asked from the Wrong number series topic.
- A lot of reading comprehensions were seen in last year’s exam. Different topics like word rearrangement, cloze test/fillers, inference based questions, passage-based questions all were clubbed into various short passages of reading comprehension.
For more detailed analysis of previous year SBI Clerk Mains exam you can refer to:
SBI Clerk Mains 2019 Exam Good Attempts:
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||14-19|
SBI Clerk 2020: Exam Pattern
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
Preliminary Examination of SBI Clerk consists of Objective Tests for 100 marks is conducted online. This test is of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Phase – II: Main Examination
SBI Clerk Main Examination consists of Objective Tests for 200 marks and. Given Below table shows the detailed pattern of SBI Clerk exam 2020.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Minutes|