Dear Students, SBI, that has always been known for changing the pattern of its examinations with setting up a new trend for the other banking examinations to be conducted throughout the year, has once again changed the face of its pattern. From the introduction of sectional timing in prelims examination to the elimination of sectional cut-off from the same, SBI has blown everyone’s mind once again with an exorbitantly changed pattern of SBI Pre Examination 2018.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 Strategy
- Practice more and more questions with the Adda247 Mobile App.
- Do keep in mind that accuracy should be the priority while attempting this particular section, as, many of you would try to attempt the maximum number of the questions in this section that kind of gives you the maximum average time for each question (20 minutes for 30 questions).
- Those who think they are weak in English can choose to attempt Reading Comprehension as they will have enough of time to read and understand it thoroughly. The good thing about the RC is that it doesn’t test English grammar, and one can do it easily by making use of her/ his common sense.
- The Reading comprehension too should be attempted in a way that you attempt questions based on vocab and phrases first and then the questions that need a deep penetration through the paragraphs.
- The important topics for cloze test are subject-verb agreement, preposition, and verbs. These topics may help you some other questions too that will be based on grammar. So make sure that you have these topics at your fingertips when you are to attempt the examination.
Quantitative Aptitude Section
- This section needs the maximum of your hard work and travail as the questions asked in this section are calculative and very time-consuming and you will have only 20 minutes for a total of 35 questions.
- The key is to attempt the quizzes on Adda247 App on a regular basis, without skipping a single day.
- In the examination, attempt the questions on Quadratic Equations, Simplification, and Approximation, and Number Series first as you would be able to solve the maximum number of questions within minimum time.
- After having attempted all these questions efficiently, go for Data Interpretation. In every DI 3 questions are always doable and the rest two are a bit tricky and calculative. So, try to attempt at least those 3 questions with accuracy.
- Rest of the questions will be based on arithmetic miscellaneous topics like CI & SI, Time and Work, Pipes, and Cisterns, Partnership, etc. Time will be running short and if you are left with some, then attempt these question too in the end.
- Attempt the maximum number of questions in Reasoning Section in minimum time by attempting the difficult puzzles in the end.
- Start with the questions that are not in the form of puzzles, you can choose to start with questions based on inequalities, direction and distance, syllogism, coding-decoding, alphanumeric series, and other such random topics.
- Then try to start with puzzles that appear easy to be solved and proceed with moderate and difficult puzzles in a similar way.
And students, at this point of time, when the pattern has changed this way, one really needs to plan her/ her preparations in a way that she/ he is able to handle the examination pressure with poise. One should also be happy that there is no sectional cut-off this year so you need not worry about qualifying the sectional cut-off. Also, you need to practice with the latest pattern study material now, and only Adda247 mocks and quizzes provide you with such study material. What you need to do is that you need to prepare as per a level that is a few steps ahead of the level of the previous examination. And that is what Adda247 Test Series prepare you for. Practice can be your breakaway strategy and your true path to your very own authentic success or the lack thereof.