SBI Clerk Preparation Material: The State Bank of India will be conducting its preliminary exam for SBI Clerk 2020 recruitment on 22nd Feb, 29th Feb, 1st March and 8th March. Not much time is left for the students to finalise their preparation and here we are providing you with all the essentials needed to practice to maximise your score in the SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 examination.
This year SBI has released more than 8000 vacancies and this is no doubt a brilliant opportunity for every banking aspirant aiming to start his career with the State Bank of India. So the question arises what to you need to do in these last day to boost your score?
SBI Clerk Mains Revision Strategy to Boost Score
Every student who is going to appear for the SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 online examination should take care of the following points to attain maximum score in the exam:
- Practice all sections daily – Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Reasoning ability.
- Use timer based approach or test series/mock tests to simulate real exam like experience.
- Track your speed and improvement daily.
- Learn tricks to improve calculation speed for quantitative aptitude.
- Go through previous years’ exam analysis and cut off.
- Do check last year’s SBI Clerk Prelims Question Paper to get an idea of the examination also go through recently held IBPS Clerk Prelims exam to get an idea of questions currently in trend.
- Do not panic or start anything new just before your exam date.
SBI Clerk Free Preparation Material for Prelims 2020
You can practice with quizzes, free pdfs and watch online lectures by expert faculties on Adda247 YouTube Channel to ace in your quest to crack the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam. Download the free study material from links given below.
- SBI Clerk 2020 Study Plan: Follow For Assured Result In SBI Clerk Exam
- SBI Clerk Prelims Previous Year Papers: Download Question Paper PDFs with Solutions
- SBI Clerk Question Paper: Types Of Questions Asked In SBI Clerk Prelims Exams Based on Previous Year Exam Analysis
- Downlaod SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims English Language Memory based PDF
- Download SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Reasoning Ability Memory based PDF
- Free Mock Test For All Bank Exams 2020
Free Question Bank for SBI Clerk Prelims 2020
Students can practice with daily quizzes of Quantiative Aptitude, English, Reasoning, Current Affairs, GA from bankersadda.com for Prelims and Main examination. The questions in these quizzes are based on the latest pattern of bank exams. You get free question bank for all the exams from links given below:
You may also like to check:
- Strategy To Improve Calculation Speed In Quantitative Aptitude For SBI Clerk 2020
- Types of Sentence Rearrangement Questions To Ace SBI Clerk Prelims 2020
- How to Score Maximum Marks in SBI Clerk English Language Section?