State Bank of India has successfully conducted the prelims and mains examination for the post of probationary officer, all the students who have qualified for the prelims examination were eligible for the mains examination, and all those candidates who have qualified for the mains examination are now called for the interview round.
The mains result is already released by SBI and interview dates will be released soon for the same. After qualifying for the mains examination, candidates who will appear in the interview round have started their preparation for the SBI PO interview round 2021.
In this article, we will be providing you some tips on how to answer the question in the interview round asked about yourself. This question is the most recurrent asked in any of the interviews, to answer this question you should introduce yourself systematically, and for the same, you have to prepare yourself accordingly, so let us discuss the same.
How to Introduce yourself to SBI PO Interview 2021:
There is some important point which you should keep in mind while answering this question:
- When you are asked to introduce yourself by interview, so you need to address yourself by your full name and you must be aware of the meaning of your name.
- Further, prepare yourself to give the answer about your home town, and be prepared for the question which might be asked by the interviewer about your native place like “What is your hometown famous for?” or “Name the famous personality who hails from the city you belong to? As well there might be some possibility that they may ask the questions related to the branch of a particular bank in your city.
- After this tell them about your academic qualifications, the name of your institutions from where your pursued your graduation, and tell them about your achievements you have had in your academic life. As well prepare yourself to answer the questions related to mainstream/subject.
- Further, they may ask about your family members as well so keep yourself ready to answer these questions as well.
- Do not forget to tell them about your strengths that go along with the responsibility of the job role you have applied for, and remember one thing if you are disclosing your weakness, so it should be the one that wouldn’t have an impact on your career as a banker.
- At last, do mention your hobbies and tell them about your extracurricular activities that you have been part of during your whole academic life, and be prepared to answer the question related to your hobby if further asked by the interviewer.
Also check : Types of Accounts: Banking Awareness Special Series
Stay calm and be positive while answering the question in the interview round. We hope that these tips provided by us will be helpful for you. Bankersadda wishes you all the best for your interview round.