Adda 247 will provide you daily Quantitative Aptitude Mock of “SBI PO Prelims. In today’s Quantitative Aptitude Mock, we have Data Interpretation. Stay tuned with bankersadda to get Quantitative Aptitude Mock and boost your preparation for the upcoming bank exam. You can also prepare with the study plan for SBI PO available on the bankersadda website.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Directions (1-5): Study the following Pie chart carefully and answer the questions given below.
Cost estimated by Gagan for various expenditures to be made by him in his sister’s marriage.
Q1. During the marriage ceremony Gagan actually incurs expenditure on E of Rs. 20,400. The actual expenditure on E incurred by Gagan is what percent of the total estimated cost?
Q2. Other than getting a discount of 12% on the estimated cost for D and the actual expenditure on E of Rs. 20,400 instead of the estimated, Gagan’s estimated cost is correct. What is the total expenditure (in Rs. ) of Gagan in marriage ceremony?
Q3. What is the difference in the amount estimated by Gagan for A and H (In Rs.)?
Q4. What is the cost estimated by Gagan for B and C together (In Rs.)?
Q5. Gagan get a discount on D and pays 12% less than the estimated cost for it. What is the amount spent on D (In Rs.)?
|18 May||Click to Attempt Now on Web||Click to Attempt Now on App||Download PDF|
Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for SBI PO Prelims:
- SBI PO Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- SBI PO KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses, Ebooks in English Medium)