Adda 247 will provide you daily Quantitative Aptitude Mock of “SBI PO Prelims. In today’s Quantitative Aptitude Mock, we have Missing DI. Stay tuned with bankersadda to get Quantitative Aptitude Mock and boost your preparation for the upcoming bank exam. You can also prepare with the study plan for SBI PO available on the bankersadda website.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Directions (1-5): – Table given below gives information about Cost price, Selling price, profit percent and discount percentage of four article A, B, C and D. Some data is missing, calculate the data and answer the following questions.
Q1. If cost price of article D is 10% more than cost price of article A, find Market price of article D?
Q2. Average of market price of article A and cost price of article B is how much percent more than cost price of article C?
Q3. If discount percentage is twice of profit percentage for article C, find ratio of cost price of article A to market price of article C?
(e) None of these.
Q4. Selling price of article C is what percent of market price of article B?
Q5. If for article D difference between profit earned and discount given is Rs. 440, find selling price of the D?
|24 May||Click to Attempt Now on Web||Click to Attempt Now on App||Download PDF|
Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for SBI PO Prelims:
- SBI PO Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- SBI PO KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses, Ebooks in English Medium)