SBI SO & Armourers Recruitment 2020: SBI (State Bank of India) will release official notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers & Armourers in Clerical Cadre (for Ex-servicemen only) soon.
According to The Times of India (New Delhi Edition) dated: 22nd January 2020, there are 106 vacancies in various disciplines like HR, Law, Data Scientist, Statistics, Defence Banking Advisor etc.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
SBI SO & Armourers Recruitment 2020: Schedule
Commencement of online application:23rd January 2020
Last Day to fill online application: 12th February 2020
SBI SO & Armourers Recruitment 2020: Post-wise Vacancies
There are total 106 vacancies for the posts of Specialist Officers & Armourers. Get discipline-wise vacancies from the table mentioned below.
|1.||Defence Banking Advisor
(Navy & Air Force)
|2.||Circle Defence Banking
|3.||HR Specialist (Recruitment)||Regular||1|
|4.||Manager (Data Scientist)||10|
|5.||Deputy Manager (Data Scientist)||10|
|6.||Deputy Manager (System Officer)||5|
|7.||Senior Special Executive||Officer||Contractual||1|
|8.||Senior Executive (Statistics)||Officer||Regular||1|
|9.||Deputy Manager (Law)||Officer||Regular||45|
The newspaper cutting of the recruitment has been given below. All the other information like Eligibility Criteria (Age, qualification, experience etc.), application fee etc. will be updated once the official notification is released on the website of State Bank of India (SBI).
- Republic Week Flash Sale | 60% Off on All Maha Packs- From 6PM to 10PM
- RBI Assistant Syllabus 2020: Check Latest Syllabus, Exam Pattern For Prelims And Main