My name is B.V.Manikanta from Andhra Pradesh. I completed my Post-graduation (M.com) in 2017 and started preparing for bank exams from 2017. I am very thankful to Adda247 for my success.
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
Most recommended & NRA-CET ready
This package Includes IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code DREAM to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
I have been selected in SBI CLERK, RRB PO, RRB CLERK, and IBPS PO(corporation bank) this year.
I’ve missed most exams by just 1 or 2 marks in mains. But I never lost my confidence and keep on doing my work. I worked on my weak sections like General awareness and gets succeed.
Here is my bank exams journey:
- RRB PO – mains missed by 1.64 marks
- RRB CLERK – Prelims 76/80, mains missed in GK sectional cutoff.
- IBPS PO-Attended for the interview but missed final selection with 1.5 marks
- IBPS CLERK -Mains missed with 2.5 marks.
- BOB PGDBF – missed with 1.75 marks
- RRB PO – Mains failed
- RRB CLERK – 72/80 prelims, cut off 72.5
- IBPS PO – mains failed in English
- IBPS CLERK – Mains missed with 1 mark.
2019, April 1st is the day that I can’t forget in my life as I didn’t select in IBPS clerk and my hopes on banking job decreasing. But I’m very thankful to my parents, and Anusha as they are always supporting me and standing with me in all my failures. Then I realized where I’m going wrong and started preparing with new energy, new strategies and finally selected all exams I wrote this year except SBI PO (MAINS missed with 2 marks).
My preparation was completely different from most of the others as I was good at arithmetic and reasoning. My speed was good on the exam. Firstly I’m practicing more and more these 2 subjects only. Later I realized that I have to focus on GK and ENGLISH. I followed Adda247 daily gk updates and YouTube videos on GK weekly and monthly basis. They helped me for clearing my weakness in the GK section.
I got selected in these following exams:-
- Sbi clerk 2019
- RRB PO (Saptagiri Grameena bank)
- RRB clerk (Chaitanya Godavari bank)
- IBPS PO (Corporation bank).
I am very much thankful to My parents and Anusha who supported me through all these failures.
Lastly, DON’T LOSE HOPE, BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES. JUST DO HARDWORK AND IT WILL PAY YOU ONE DAY.
You also Can become achiever, try these study materials to crack the IBPS Clerk exam:-
- IBPS 2020 Complete eBooks Kit (English Medium)
- IBPS PO and Clerk Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- Complete IBPS 2020 exams Video Course
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp your Result to Us – 8750044828
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|