First of all, Thank you to Adda247 for giving me a chance to share my success story. I am Diksha Soneja and I completed my B.com in 2018. Since then, I have been giving banking exams. This is my first selection as I cleared Ibps Clerk from MP and got Bank of India.
The other exams I gave are:-
1. IBPS RRB PO and Clerk 2018 – Didn’t clear prelims by a huge margin.
2. IBPS PO 2018 – Fell short in prelims by 1.5 marks. (This gave me a jolt of motivation that I am close to clearing exam)
3. IBPS Clerk 2018- Cleared prelims but failed mains by 10 marks.
4. SBI PO 2019- Cleared prelims but failed mains.
5. ESIC 2019- Cleared all 3 stages (prelims, mains, computer test) but couldn’t make it to the final list.
6. SBI Clerk 2019- Cleared prelims but failed mains by 4 marks.
7. IBPS RRB PO 2019 – Cleared prelims, mains, and gave an interview but missed final selection by 3 marks.
8. IBPS PO 2019- Cleared prelims, mains, and gave Interview but missed final selection by 4 marks.
9. LIC Assistant 2019 – Didn’t clear prelims.
10. RBI Assistant 2019 – Didn’t clear prelims.
And Now finally,
11. IBPS Clerk 2019- Got my final selection.
My preparations for the different subject was:-
Quantitative Aptitude:- – In the beginning, I went to offline coaching and all the credit for maths goes to my teacher. She helped me in clearing the concepts and for practice, I gave daily quizzes of the Adda247 app.
Reasoning:- I cleared concepts by watching videos Radhey sir from Adda247 and gave daily quizzes.
English: – This was my strong subject so I just read the newspaper daily and gave quizzes.
General Awareness- For this, I was solely dependent on Youtube Videos.
In last, I want to address all those who didn’t get final selection and are heartbroken. I have been there. 1 Jan 2020 was the date that left me heartbroken and depressed. But let me tell you, It doesn’t matter how deep you fell, all that matters is how hard you get up after that. I didn’t waste even a single day after 1 January till 19 January. I told myself that I would grieve but not now. Whatever motivation you need, it’s all in you, just try to look deeper.
All the best to everyone out there!
You also Can become achiever, try these study materials to crack the IBPS Clerk exam:-
- IBPS 2020 Complete eBooks Kit (English Medium)
- IBPS PO and Clerk Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- Complete IBPS 2020 exams Video Course
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp your Result to Us – 8750044828
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|