Perseverance and self-confidence is the only key to success”
My name is Suvojeet Chakraborty from Kolkata (West Bengal). I have cleared the LIC Assistant 2019 exam from the Kharagpur division. I have completed my Graduation in Economics on June 2019 from University of Calcutta. Immediately after completing my final year exams in April 2019, I started preparing for government exams.I want to thank almighty for this and dedicate all my success to my parents who have supported me throughout this journey. Today I am here to share my story and strategy with u all, hope it would help my brothers and sisters a bit.
- SEBI Assistant Manager Phase I (Paper-I) Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Prime 2020 Online Test Series
I appeared in so many exams here is the list:
1) SBI JA 2019( out in mains)- that was my 1st exam
2) RRB PO 2019( out in the final list)- although my interview went good I didn’t have enough margin over cutoff in mains.
3) EPFO Assistant( out in Mains)- only because of poor marks in GA
4) SSC MTS 2019- gave tier 2, waiting for the result(hoping to get selected)
5)IBPS PO 2019- selected for the interview but not able to appear due to illness.
6) IBPS CLERK 2019- waiting for the final result…
7) LIC Assistant 2019- selected
Now I will explain my section-wise wise strategy:
1) Reasoning Section: – For this section set small targets daily like I used to practice 20 miscellaneous questions and 5 sets of puzzle daily starting from easy to the high level, I prepared Questions from Adda daily quizzes which help me a lot, daily practice will not only clear your doubts but also enhance your speed which is the key to score decent marks in this section.
2) English Section: – This is one of the important section which can decide your selection especially in Mains…. first clear ur basics if You are weak then only jump into practicing questions…to build your vocab read The Hindu and Economic times editorials online and learn at least 10 new vocabs every day and practice questions, This will help u in the long run.
3) General Awareness Section:- This section can make or break your selection. I first realized the importance of this section after failing in EPFO Assistant Mains. I couldn’t clear just bcoz of poor marks in GA, Read current daily and revise it the next day, Before 1 week I used to revise Adda General awareness capsule for last-minute revision. Try to solve General Awareness sectional mocks to check your preparation.
4)Quantitative Aptitude Section:- first clear your basics of every topic that is in the syllabus, try to solve calculations verbally because it would save your time in the exam. I used to practice 15 miscellaneous questions, 5 sets of DI including Caselets daily, Adda247 daily quizzes helped me a lot in this section. The more you practice in this section, the better you will become.
At last, I want to say that if you want you can purchase the Adda247 test series, I used to give all India free mocks on Adda247 to evaluate my preparation.Try to give mocks in the last 10 days before the exam. The most important aspect is to remain calm and don’t let any negative thoughts overburden you. Each one of u would surely succeed one day!
Right now I’m preparing for SBI PO, LIC AAO and SSC CGL Hope for the Best!
Thank You and Best wishes!