I am Vineet. I got selected in as IBPS PO in UCO Bank. I would like to share my story from the beginning which is full of failure. I have completed my B.Tech in ECE in 2013.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Due to family pressure, I started my preparation from 2015 without any strategy as I thought this is not my cup of tea and with rigorous failure, I quit the preparation in January 2016 and follow my hobby which is photography. I had worked there approx 1.5 years and slowly I understand what is the value of government jobs and fixed earning with sleepless nights.
Again I started my preparation in July 2017 but this time full focus on my study and understand that hobby should only be a hobby.
Exam in which I appeared between 2017 to 2019:-
- RRB PO 2017 – Prelims clear but failed in mains
- IBPS PO 2017 – Prelims Failed.
- IBPS SO 2017 – Prelims Failed.
- Canara bank PGDF 2018 – Failed.
- Syndicate Bank PGDF 2018 – Failed.
- BOB PGDF – Failed.
- SBI PO 2018 Prelims clear but failed in mains.
- RRB PO 2018 – Prelims failed.
- IBPS PO 2018 – Prelims clear and failed in mains.
- IBPS SO 2018 – Prelims failed
- LIC AAO – Prelims failed
- SBI PO 2019- Prelims clear and miss mains by 0.2.
- RRB PO 2019 – Prelims failed.
- FCI 2019 – Selected
- LIC Assistant 2019- Selected
- IBPS PO 2019 – Selected
From 2018, I follow quizzes of Adda247 and mock which helps me a lot and my maths is weak so I took classes of Sumit sir in Lakshya Batch 2.0 batch and Shikhar batch which helps me a lot.
I was not a regular student but during my struggle, I came to know about the regular study of all subjects maths, reasoning, English, and Ga. All subjects are equally important. Never stick to one subject only because you never know in which exam your best subject will betray you but if you are average in all subjects you will surely get success.
“2 things help me a lot of Patience and Hope. The patience that I will not quit this time and hope that I will get success.”
For English, newspaper reading is necessary. A daily quiz is essential.
Never quit as I was gone through that situation where every minute You have to regret. A personal problem is in everyone’s life, you are not alone. So go through regular study, it doesn’t mean that you are studying 16 hours a day for 1 weak and then take rest. Do 3-4 hours of study but be regular.
Trust the process. Your time is coming. Just do the work and the results will handle themselves.
You also Can become achiever, try these study materials to crack the IBPS Clerk exam:-
- IBPS 2020 Complete eBooks Kit (English Medium)
- IBPS PO and Clerk Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- Complete IBPS 2020 exams Video Course
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp your Result to Us – 8750044828
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|