Bankersadda is extremely concerned for our student’s health. This season isn’t going well for many as Chikungunya, malaria, viral fever and dengue are the writings on the wall. You certainly do not want to compromise with your health and your chances of fulfilling your dream.
Do you want to miss out your chance of being a PO because you were ill?
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
A wise decision or simple precaution can make or break your dream this time.
This time ahead brings a bag full of opportunities for every banking aspirant, this is the time when all your hard work and dedication will pay off. But you would never want that to get that hampered because of some carelessness or health issues. Airborne and Mosquito-borne diseases have griped many cities in India and this alarming situation can be a hurdle for you if your health gets compromised and you get caught up in this.
This is not a happening just with Yashita, we are receiving many e-mails of students sharing their situation and they are concerned of how to gain back the concentration and efficiency for preparation as not much time is left for IBPS PO and BOM exam. Students, you cannot really afford to compromise your health and you career. Another student Nitesh is suffering from Dengue and he is worried if he’ll be able to do well in IBPS exam and how is he going to prepare as not much days are there. Being ill will not just hamper your preparation but it also affects student’s efficiency and confidence in exam time.