The Hindu Editorial Article of 2nd July 2020- Lax on Safety.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- IBPS RRB 2020 Notification Out: Vacancy, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Selection Procedure, Cut-Off
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2020: Check Banking Jobs, Bank Exam Dates and Syllabus
- IBPS RRB Prelims Study Plan 2020
Not sufficiently strict, severe, or careful.
The official procedure or system of rules governing affairs of state or diplomatic occasions.
|Underscore (Verb)||To make evident|
|Find its feet (Phrase)||
Become confident or successful in a particular field or activity.
Unable to be explained or accounted for.
|Furnace (noun)||An appliance fired by gas or oil in which air or water is heated to be circulated throughout a building in a heating system.|
An occasion when a tyre on a vehicle bursts or an electric fuse melts.
Showing great attention to detail; very careful and precise.
Sufficient to cause death.
A violent shattering or blowing apart of something, as is caused by a bomb.
Make (attitudes or behaviour) part of one’s nature by learning or unconscious assimilation.
A thorough investigation into a crime or other matter.
Catch one’s foot on something and stumble or fall.
Restore to life or consciousness.
An act or course of action to which a person is morally or legally bound; a duty or commitment.
(of a problem or difficulty) trouble (someone or something) persistently.
An unlucky accident.
Originate in or be caused by.
An extremely strong reaction of anger, shock, or indignation.
Make changes in (something, especially an institution or practice) in order to improve it.
In accordance with the highest standards; faultless.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|