The Hindu Editorial Article of 8th September 2020- Test By Choice
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
1. Nuance (noun) सूक्ष्म भेद युक्त: A slight degree of difference or distinction in opinion
- Meaning: Slight variation
- Synonyms: Refinement, Nicety
- Example: Without understanding the finer nuances, you cannot enjoy the humor
2. Novel (Noun) नयी तरह का : Completely new or original
- Meaning: Kind not seen before
- Synonyms: Different, Unique, Strange
- Example: The computer produced a completely novel proof of a well-known theorem.
3. Surpassed (verb) श्रेष्ठ: Doing something beyond expectation
- Meaning: Greater in scope
- Synonyms: Outperform, Outpace
- Example: One line of soldiers surpassed the others
4. Ramped (verb) उछलना: Going up with a speed
- Meaning: Climbing up
- Synonyms: Heighten, Boost
- Example: The roses ramped over the wall
5. Steadily (Adjective) निरंतर : That happens at a predictable, reliable, unchanging pace
- Meaning: Happening at a regular pace
- Synonyms: Regularly
- Example: With the growing popularity of International Kite Festival in Gujarat, the kite making industry is also growing steadily.
6. Sensitivity (Noun) संवेदनशीलता: Ability to respond to affective changes in your interpersonal environment
- Meaning: Responsivenss to emotional feelings
- Synonyms: Nervousness, Feeling
- Example: The source declined to be identified by name or nationality due to the sensitivity of the evolving contacts
7. Advisory (noun) सलाहकार- Usually advising or warning the public about something.
- Meaning: Recommendations
- Synonyms: Consultative, Consultatory
- Example: He also reiterated the agency’s plans to consult its vaccine advisory committee before making a decision.
8. Theoretically (adv) सिद्धान्त रूप से – In a theoretical manner
- Meaning: According to the assumed facts
- Synonyms: Hypothetically, Apparently
- Example: Because I mean, theoretically, you emerged at the same time he was leaving.
9. Stretched (verb) ताना हुआ- Spread over a wide area or distance
- Meaning: Relieved of stiffness
- Synonyms: Flexible, Extended
- Example: Well- stretched muscles are less susceptible to injury
10. Probable (adj.) संभावित – Likely or not certain to be ture or real
- Meaning: Apparently Destined
- Synonyms: Likely
- Example: The probable consequences of going ahead with the scheme
11. Anticipated (adj.) प्रत्याशित- Little bit of hope
- Meaning: Expected Hopefully
- Synonyms: Awaited, Hoped-for
- Example: Following the holiday weekend, however, we anticipate an uptick in cases on campus in line with the anticipated national trend.
12. Discretionary (adj.) विवेकाधीन- Act according to your own judgement
- Meaning: Ability to decide by its own judgement
- Synonyms: Unrestricted, Discretional
- Example: The commission has discretionary power to award extra funds
13. Procurement (noun) उपलब्धि
- Meaning: Act of getting possession of something
- Synonyms: Procural, Procurance
- Example: He was responsible for the procurement of materials and supplies