Top 10 Largest Companies- There are a lot of companies that are operating around the world, some are big while other sare small. The size of a company is determined by a lot of factors like: Total Revenue, Market value, Assets etc. Forbes which is a known magazine around the world and releases different types of list every year, has released the list of Forbes- GLOBAL 2000The World’s Largest Public Companies. This list is prepared by them considering different factors like: Sales, Profits, Assets, Market value etc. The list has come amidst the ongoing pandemic. This is the 18th edition of this coveted Forbes list. In this space we will be sharing the list of- Top 10 Largest Companies.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
If you wish to get the complete list then, Click Here
|IBPS RRB Apply Online 2020: IBPS RRB Online Registration Till 21st July||What Is The Selection Procedure In IBPS RRB 2020 Recruitment?|
Which is the largest company by Revenue?
Given below is the list of Top 10 Biggest Companies. This list is prepared from the Forbes Coveted list of- GLOBAL 2000The World’s Largest Public Companies.
|Rank||Company||Headquarters||Industry||Sales(billion $)||Profits(billion $)||Assets(billion $)||Market Value(billion $)|
|1||Industrial and Commercial Bank of China||Beijing||Banking, financial Service||177.2||45.3||4322.5||242.3|
|2||China Construction Bank||Beijing||Banking, financial services||162.1||38.9||3822||203.8|
|3||JPMorgan Chase||New York City||Banking, financial services||142.9||30||3139.4||291.7|
|4||Berkshire Hathaway||Omaha||Banking, financial services||254.6||81.4||817.7||455.4|
|5||Agricultural Bank of China||Beijing||Banking, financial services||148.7||30.9||3697.5||147.2|
|6||Saudi Aramco||Dhahran||Oil and gas||329.8||88.2||398.3||1684.8|
|7||Ping An Insurance||Shenzhen||Financial services||155||18.8||1218.6||187.2|
|8||Bank Of America||Charlotte||Banking, financial services||112.1||24.1||2620||208.6|
|10||Bank Of China||Beijing||Banking, financial services||135.4||27.2||3387||112.8|
- One can clearly see from the list that Industrial and Commercial Bank of China is the biggest company with Market value of $242.3 B.
- The Head quarter of the company is in Beijiing, the capital of China.
- ICBC is followed by another chinese company, China Construction Bank with market value of 203.8 B.
- Its Headquarter is also in Beijing and both these companies are related to Banking and Finance.
- J.P Morgan Chase is the only company from U.S that has managed to be in Top Three, with Market value of 291.7 B.
- Its headquarter is in New York, U.S.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|