Ministry Of Home Affairs has announced the guidelines of Unlock 1.0. It is called so because it has eases out norms more. The opening of the malls, shops, religious monuments etc. It has also changed the curfew time to 9:00 P.M to 5:00 A.M which was 7:00 A.M to 7:00 P.M early. In this article we will be covering in-depth about the entity which are allowed to be open , the guidelines related to new Unlock 1.0 etc. Though many entities are being opened but this doesnot mean that we have won the fight against coronavirus. It is still going on and citizens are advised to stay at their houses till its urgent.
|SBI PO 2020||SBI SO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020|
What is Open and What is Not?
|Religious places||School, Colleges and other educational Institutions|
|Hotels, Restaurants and other hospitality services||International Air travel, Metro Rails|
|Shopping Malls||Cinema Halls, Gymnasium, Swimming Pools, Theaters, Bars and Auditorium, Assembly halls|
|Inter-border or Inter-State Movement||Large public gatherings|
|Movement of passenger trains, Shramik Specials, domestic air travel to Vande Bharat flights/ship journeys||Social/Political/ Sports/Entertainment/Cultural/Religious functions and other large congregations|
- UNICEF Publishes “LOST AT HOME” Report: Read to Know More
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY) completes 5 years of implementation
- Endangered Species Day 2020
- Uttarakhand releases report on conservation of endemic, threatened floras
- From 9:00 P.M to 5:00 A.M the movement of the individuals remains strictly prohibited.
- Lockdown will continue till 30th June 2020 in the containment Zones
- State/UT have the authority to restrict activities outside the containment zones as deemed fit to them.
- No state/UT shall restrict the movement of the goods/cargo for inter-state or inter-boundary movement.
- Persons above 65years of age and children below 10 years, pregnant women and persons with co-morbidities are advised to stay at home
- District authorities can advise the individuals to download the Arogya setu app which enables the early detection of the covid-19
- State/UT are not allowed to dilute the above mentioned guidelines in any manner.
- It is compulsory to wear masks in public and workplaces.
|What is Repo Rate ?||What is PMJDY?||CLR Vs SLR||SBI Careers|
Given above are the guidelines announced by the Ministry Of Home Affair which are applicable across the nation. A phase-wise reopening of the lockdown is being talked about in the press release by MHA. A decision on certain entities will be taken in phase-II and Phase-III considering the situation of that time. For example– Reopening of schools/colleges and other educational institutions decision will be taken in phase-II in July 2020. Similary the decision of reopening the metro-rails and international flight theatres, Gym etc. will be taken in Phase-III. M.H.A has also mentioned that above guidelines cannot be diluted by state/UT government under the Disaster Managament Act, 2005.
You may also like to practice with: