Banking Awareness For IBPS Clerk Mains: General awareness is the major section which is a hurdle for many aspirants in the IBPS Clerk mains due to vast syllabus. GA comprises of Current Affairs, Banking Awareness and Static Awareness. One needs to be very well versed with the Banking awareness terms as questions on this will be there in the exam to test your banking knowledge. Banking Awareness part of GA section comprises of some important topics to be prepared for IBPS Clerk mains exam.
You may also like to read:
Check the most important topics to be prepared for Banking Awareness in IBPS Clerk Mains Exam:
- Negotiable Instrument
- Capital and Money Market
- RBI and its Monetary Policy
- BASEL Norms
- Banking and Financial Abbreviations
- Bank acquisition and mergers
- Bank MoU’s with other companies: like Insurance companies
- New schemes launched by banks: like: Suvidha Plus Home Loan, FD Health etc.
- GDP growth rate of India by Major Financial Institutions like World Bank, Asian Development Bank etc.
- Payment System of India like BHIM UPI (introduction of new languages), PPI’s.
- Chairman of Public and Private Sector Banks.
Apart from the important topics mentioned above for your Banking Awareness preparation, do not forget to prepare from the GA questions asked in the recent banking examination. Check the GA questions asked in bank exams.
GA questions asked in Banking Awareness Examination
You can aslo download