Banking Awareness For IBPS Clerk Mains: General awareness is the major section which is a hurdle for many aspirants in the IBPS Clerk mains due to vast syllabus. GA comprises of Current Affairs, Banking Awareness and Static Awareness. One needs to be very well versed with the Banking awareness terms as questions on this will be there in the exam to test your banking knowledge. Banking Awareness part of GA section comprises of some important topics to be prepared for IBPS Clerk mains exam.
You may also like to read:
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Check the most important topics to be prepared for Banking Awareness in IBPS Clerk Mains Exam:
- Negotiable Instrument
- Capital and Money Market
- RBI and its Monetary Policy
- BASEL Norms
- Banking and Financial Abbreviations
- Bank acquisition and mergers
- Bank MoU’s with other companies: like Insurance companies
- New schemes launched by banks: like: Suvidha Plus Home Loan, FD Health etc.
- GDP growth rate of India by Major Financial Institutions like World Bank, Asian Development Bank etc.
- Payment System of India like BHIM UPI (introduction of new languages), PPI’s.
- Chairman of Public and Private Sector Banks.
Apart from the important topics mentioned above for your Banking Awareness preparation, do not forget to prepare from the GA questions asked in the recent banking examination. Check the GA questions asked in bank exams.
GA questions asked in Banking Awareness Examination
You can aslo download