Bangalore Violence: Nuisance caused due to derogatory post on facebook defaming a community could have been dealt on the social media itself by the expression of dissent and a formal complaint at the cybercrime branch. But some elements of the society resorted to bring it to the streets. Mob gathered at the police station, whose complaint was heard, and immediate action was taken resulting in the arrest of the accused within a few hours. But as the mob was desperate to take law into their own hands, it turned violent and in no time it grew as strong as 2000.
Use of stones, sticks, iron rods, petrol bombs, kerosene, explosives by the wildly fierce mob shows it to be less of a riot and more of an act of terrorism. Be it Vandalizing the residence of MLA, setting a police station and its infrastructure on fire, destroying public property, assaulting, and attacking our policemen while injuring over 60 of them, the mob stopped at nothing. With nothing to resort to, the police opened fire to quell the mob.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- How To Prioritize Banks While Filling IBPS PO Online Application 2020?
- Chance to Feature Your Article on Bankersadda | Voice Your Opinion as Guest Writer
In these vulnerable days, where the last rights of our loved ones are performed with less than 20 people, thousands of anti-nationals’ resort to violence against our frontline warriors. Things happen in the heat of the movement and its burnt is faced by a policeman on duty who is someone’s father, husband, brother, or friend.
2 of the 3 killed in the process of dispersing the mob were teenagers. We as responsible citizens should help our youth understand what’s right and wrong, instead of randomly posting the funniest papu-modi meme on any social media.
Also, just by disinvestment and privatization of PSU’s, announcement of policies and schemes that are full of gimmicks, the government cannot bring in the real change and uplift our country. The government needs to grow needs to gear up and address these blunders that occur at ground zero, enforce and empower the judiciary to make sure such things do not happen.
Guest Writer- Prasad Undale
I am Prasad Undale, 24 year old, Mechanical Engineer. I was born and brought up in the beautiful city of Belgaum, Karnataka. I’m a SSC and Banking aspirant.
I have chosen to write an article on the current issues and how the government should reform to ensure peace in the society. It would be an honour to feature my article on adda247 the lifeline of lakh of aspirants across the country.
Read these articles by guest writers featured on bankersadda:
- My Goal for the Year 2021 by Malarvizhi Jayachandran
- India’s 74th Independence Day- How far the nation has come? by Gurwinder Dadhwal
- My Goal for 2021 by Venkatesh Bhat
- How did I deal with COVID-19 Lockdown Stress- My Pandemic Story by Charu Upadhyay
- Guide for Students to Deal with Covid-19 Pandemic Stress by Naina Shivhare