Bankersadda is not just a website, but a community for all banking and govt. job aspirants. This is the community by the youth for the youth, where lakhs of students prepare for govt. exams, share their experiences and stories as well. Now you can also be among the one to share your voice, your opinions, your strategies on bankersadda.com by sending your article as a guest writer.
We welcome all our readers to become an active member of bankersadda.com where from now on you not only get preparation material and job alert but also share your view on various topics, preparation strategies and career options. The following are the details on how you can feature as a guest writer on bankersadda.com
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Feature Your Article on Bankersadda as Guest Writer
Who is Eligible?
Every reader who has a flair for writing is most welcome to feature his/her article on bankersadda.com
What are the Topics for this week’s Guest Articles?
You can choose to write an article on any of the following topics for this week’s entry as a guest writer:
- National Recruitment Agency- A Boon for the Youngsters of this Nation
- How Common Eligibility Test will save time and money of job seeking youngsters?
- My first day as a banker in <bank name>
- What type of workload to expect once you are selected in public sector bank or RRB?
- What does an aspirant expects from a government job?
- How coronavirus pandemic has impacted the Indian Economy?
Requirements for the Guest Article
The article should not have grammatical or spelling errors, you can proofread your article once you’ve completed writing it.
The article should be send by attaching a word or doc file in the email.
It should be an original article to feature on bankersadda.com, it should not have plagiarism.
Word Limit- 500 to 800 words
Guest Writer can also share his/her photograph along with the article in the email, so that we can feature it.
It will be appreciated if the Guest Writer can also add an intro about himself/herself in the email- the Intro can include where you are from, education background, what is your goal and vision etc.
How to send your entry to feature as Guest Writer?
The following is the procedure to send your guest article, so that we can publish it on bankersadda.com
Send your article on any of the above mentioned topics to email@example.com
The subject line of your email should be- Guest Article Submission by <Your Name> on <Name of the Topic/Title of your article>
Do not forget to attach your selfie with the email, so that we can include it in article. You can also record a short video message from your phone and send it to us along with your article.
The best entries will be published to feature the guest writer on bankersadda.com every week. This is your chance to pen down your voice and share with lakhs of readers across the nation!!
Guest Writers Featured on Bankersadda
Read these articles by guest writers featured on bankersadda
- My Goal for the Year 2021 by Malarvizhi Jayachandran
- India’s 74th Independence Day- How far the nation has come? by Gurwinder Dadhwal
- My Goal for 2021 by Venkatesh Bhat
- How did I deal with COVID-19 Lockdown Stress- My Pandemic Story by Charu Upadhyay
- Guide for Students to Deal with Covid-19 Pandemic Stress by Naina Shivhare