CWC Salary 2023
Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) has released a recruitment notification for 153 vacancies. This year’s recruitment process is for several engineer and technical assistant posts. CWC salary-related details are released along with the official notification. The CWC Salary 2023 varies as per the post of candidates, however the overall salary offered by Central Warehousing Corporation is very attractive. Candidates aspiring to get a job under Central Warehousing Corporation must have all the information related to salary structure and job profile. Here in this article we have given all the information on CWC Salary 2023.
Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) is in the Mini Ratna, Category, established under ‘The Warehousing Corporations Act, 1962. CWC Salary 2023 is very attractive and it differs according to the posts. Along with salary, the selected candidates will be eligible for other allowances and benefits as well as part of their overall salary structure. Aspirants should keep in mind the job profile and other details related to CWC as well. Here in this article candidates can get all the details on CWC Salary 2023.
CWC Salary 2023: Overview
Here is a brief overview of CWC Salary 2023. The candidates must keep in mind the details as mentioned in this article for complete information on salary.
|CWC Salary 2023: Overview|
|Organization||Central Warehousing Corporation|
|Post||Assistant Manager, Accountant, Superintendent, and Junior Technical Assistant|
|CWC Salary 2023||Varies As Per Post|
|Age Limit||As per the posts|
CWC Salary Structure 2023
The salary structure of posts under CWC is different for different positions. The description of salary for all the posts is mentioned below in a tabular format.
|Name of the Post||CWC Pay Scale (Rs.)|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||40000-140000 (E-1)|
|Assistant Engineer Electrical||40000-140000 (E-1)|
|Superintendent (General)||40000-140000 (E-1)|
|Junior Technical Assistant||29000-93000 (S-V)|
|Superintendent (General)- SRD (NE)||40000-140000 (E-1)|
|Junior Technical Assistant- SRD (NE)||29000-93000 (S-V)|
|Junior Technical Assistant- SRD (UT of Ladakh)||29000-93000 (S-V)|
CWC Salary 2023: Allowances
Besides the basic salary, the candidates will also be eligible for a number of allowances and benefits that make the salary much more lucrative and the job overall very attractive. Here are few allowances that are offered as part of CWC Salary 2023.
- Local Compensatory Allowance: An allowance provided to employees to compensate for the difference in the cost of living between their place of work and their hometown.
- House Rent Allowance: An allowance given to employees to cover their rental expenses for accommodation if they do not reside in government-provided quarters.
- Dearness Allowance: An allowance granted to employees to adjust their salaries according to the rising cost of living and inflation.
- Grade Allowance: An additional allowance given to employees based on their grade or level in the organization’s pay structure.
- Family Allowance: An allowance provided to employees to support their family’s financial needs and expenses.
- Dispensary Allowance: An allowance given to employees to cover medical expenses or access medical facilities provided by the organization.
- Furniture Allowance: An allowance granted to employees to purchase or maintain furniture for their official or residential use.
CWC Job Profile
Before making any decision related to the examination, it is important that the candidates are aware of their job profile and responsibilities. These details can help candidates to anticipate in a better way the requirements of the job. Here in this space, we have given post-wise details on the CWC Job Profile.
|CWC Job Profile|
|Junior Technical Assistant||
|CWC Syllabus 2023|