Adda 247 will provide you daily English Language Mock of “SBI PO Prelims”. In today’s English Language Mock, we have a Sentence Rearrangement Based Quiz. Stay tuned with bankersadda to get Daily English Language Mock and boost your preparation for the upcoming bank exam. You can also prepare with the study plan for SBI PO
Directions (1-5): Rearrange the following sentences in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
(A)This day last year was such a moment, an oracular dissertation on why and how we had arrived at August 5, 2019, and what lay ahead.
(B)The dismemberment and downgrading of J & K, were decisions of a popularly elected government, the most handsomely mandated executive in decades.
(C) It was a moment that defined to humanity yet again the fatal error of confusing elections, even popular elections, with democracy.
(D)The latter is not always the consequence of the former, it can often be its casualty.
(E)Most moments come to pass; some moments extend themselves in ways that they become annotations on eras.
Q1. Which of the following is THIRD sentence after rearrangement?
Q2. Which of the following is SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
Q3. Which of the following is last sentence after rearrangement?
Q4. Which of the following is first sentence after rearrangement?
Q5. Which of the following is fourth sentence after rearrangement?
|5th August||Click to Attempt on Web||Click to Attempt on App||Download PDF|
Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for SBI PO Prelims:
- BATCH | BILINGUAL | LIVE CLASS
- SBI PO Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- SBI PO KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses, Ebooks in English Medium)