Final year students whose result shall be declared till 26 August 2020 can apply for IBPS PO 2020 Recruitment. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has mentioned in the official IBPS PO Notification released @ibps.in that candidate applying for IBPS PO 2020 must have graduation degree from any stream as on 26.08.2020 The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Can Final Year Students Apply for IBPS PO 2020?
If you are a final year graduation student and your result is awaited and you are certain that you’ll be able pass your graduation and get the final result/degree on or before 26 August 2020, then you can consider the IBPS PO 2020 Recruitment and you can apply as soon as you get your final result- on or before the last date i.e. 26.08.2020 In case you are persuing your graduation and your final year result will not be announced till 26 August, then you are not eligible to apply for IBPS PO 2020. We suggest you to go through the official notification once and check important information regarding age, education qualification, exam pattern and important dates before you apply.
IBPS PO 2020 Qualifications
- IBPS has released the IBPS PO Notification, where the organisation has mentioned that candidates are required to meet the criteria of Age, Education qualification and nationality to be eligible for IBPS PO 2020.
- The minimum qualifications require candidates to have a graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized university before August 28, 2020.
- Candidates must be born on or before August 2, 1989, and on or before August 1, 1999.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category will be given a higher age relaxation in accordance with the reserved norms.
- In the IBPS PO 2020 exam, candidates will be allowed to use the services of a scribe and be allowed to compensate 20 minutes per hour.
It is mentioned in the official notification that candidates must be
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
IBPS PO 2020 Exam
|Eligibility||Age – 20 to 30 Years, Education- Graduate|
|Recruitment Process||Prelims + Main + Interview|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Online Application Process||5 Aug to 26 Aug 2020|
|Subjects||Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning Ability & Computer and General Awareness|
|Prelims Exam Date||3rd, 10th and 11th October 2020|
|Main Exam Date||28 Nov 2020|
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
The conditions for taking the bank exam depend on various factors, such as the candidate’s nationality, age, and education. In addition, candidates seeking retention under SC/ST/OBC/EWS and PwD must meet other eligibility criteria. Merely meeting the education qualifications does not guarantee the candidate’s selection.
|IBPS PO 2020 Online Application Link||IBPS PO 2020 Vacancy Detail||IBPS PO 2020 Exam Dates||IBPS PO Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2020|
IBPS PO 2020 Age Criteria
- Age standard From August 1, 2020, candidates must be between 20 and 30 years old.
- However, candidates belonging to the reserved category can enjoy the following age relaxation treatment:
- Category Age relaxation SC/ST (predetermined caste/predetermined tribe) 5 years OBC (another backward classes-non-cream tier) 3 years Disabled (PwD) 10 years Former service staff, including Emergency Situation Officer (ECO)/Short Service Officer (SSCO).
- These candidates must serve at least 5 years and be released after completion of the mission (including those due within one year) for 5 years People who originally lived in Jammu and Kashmir for 5 years from January 1, 1980, to December 31, 1989.
Final Year Students Apply for IBPS PO 2020 -FAQ
Q. What is the minimum education required for the IBPS PO exam?
Ans. Candidates must graduate from an approved university in any subject, or must have an equivalent degree recognized by the central/state government. In addition, candidates must have a valid graduation certificate (score table/degree) on the day of registration and must specify the percentage of scores obtained during online registration.
Q. I have completed B.Tech In civil engineering. Am I eligible to apply for an IBPS PO?
Ans. Yes, graduate from any stream is eligible.
Q. Is computer knowledge must to apply for IBPS PO?
Ans. The test method is online. Therefore, you must have the basic computer knowledge to apply for an IBPS PO.
Q. I am 19 years old. Can I apply for an IBPS PO?
Ans. When applying for registration, you must be at least 20 years old.