Adda 247 will provide you daily English Language Mock of “SBI PO Prelims. In today’s English Language Mock, we have Phrasal Verb Based Quiz. Stay tuned with bankersadda to get Daily English Language Mock and boost your preparation for the upcoming bank exam. You can also prepare with the study plan for SBI PO available on the bankersadda website.
Directions (1-15): In each of the following questions, a sentence is given with a blank. There are five phrases given below each sentence, one out of which can be used in the blank to form a meaningful sentence. Choose the most appropriate phrase among the five options that makes the sentence contextually meaningful.
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
Most recommended & NRA-CET ready
This package Includes IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code UTSAV to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
Q1. My daughter was sad about missing the concert, but I bought her a CD to help _____________.
(a) Write her down
(b) Let her go
(c) Cheer her up
(d) Fill in her
(e) Looking her forward
Q2. Please print 100 copies of this report and _________to all the employees.
(a) Chop them up
(b) Give them out
(c) Do them over
(d) Figure them out
(e) Call them off
Q3. The tour company will __________at the airport and take you to your hotel.
(a) Try it on
(b) Let you down
(c) Give it out
(d) Put you away
(e) Pick you up
Q4. I’m ___________the possibility of taking an intensive English course in Australia next year.
(a) Breaking into
(b) Filling in
(c) Catch up
(e) Eating out
Q5. I was debating what type of fitness class to take, and I finally _______ yoga.
(a) Found out
(b) Got away
(c) Get on
(d) Settled on
(e) Get Away
To attempt the complete quiz refer to the links given below:
|7th June||Click to Attempt Now on Web||Click to Attempt Now on App||Download PDF|
Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for SBI PO Prelims:
- BATCH | BILINGUAL | LIVE CLASS
- SBI PO Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- SBI PO KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses, Ebooks in English Medium)