GK Questions About India: General knowledge is something that every aspirant who is preparing for any competitive exam must be aware of. India is a vast country with 29 states and 7 territories with diversity of culture, history, languages, festivals, etc. There are many facts of our country which you may not be aware of and might get to know in this article through these GK Questions And Answers About India. Here we are giving you 10 new GK Questions About India, try solving them by you own first and test how much are good at your GK. Scale your knowledge from 1 to 10 after comparing your answers with those are given in the end of the article.
GK Questions About India
We have prepared a list of GK questions for you as its importance from the point of many competitive examinations. General knowledge is very important for every aspirant as it not only increase your academic growth but also helps you to stay updated with what’s happening around you in the country. Here is the bunch of 10 New GK Questions, which you must go through and test what you know and learn something new which you didn’t know. Who knows which question can help you in your exam.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Today GK Questions 2020:
So let’s start with a quick test of your GK knowledge about today’s India with these few new GK Questions. Try solving them by your own first.
1. When is National Sports Day celebrated in India?
- 22 August
- 29 August
- 21 August
- 25 August
2. Nuakhai festivals is celebrated in which states?
- Odisha & Jharkhand
- Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Chhattisgarh & Jharkhand
- All of the above
3. Which state governmnet has launched first Marine Ambulance in India?
- Tamil Nadu
4. With which country, India is going to open inland waterways and when?
- Bangladesh on 3rd September 2020
- Bangladesh on 21st September 2020
- Nepal on 3rd September
- Nepal on 21st September
5. How many years Pradhan Mantri Jaan Dhan Yojna has completed in 2020?
- 5 years
- 7 years
- 6 years
- 4 years
6. Who was Dhyan Chand?
- Legendary Cricketer
- Legendary Football player
- Legendary Basketball player
- Legendary Hockey player
7. Dhronacharya Award is presented to honor_____?
8. When will International Solar Alliance will hold World Solar Technology Summit for the first time?
- 8th September 2020
- 10th September 2020
- 6th September 2020
- 9th September 2020
9. Which President died of COVID-19?
- Indira Gandhi
- Pranab Mukherjee
- Rajiv Gandhi
- A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
10. How many years of political career did Ex-President Pranab Mukherjee had?
- 50 years
- 52 years
- 51 years
- 49 years
How many GK Questions you answered by yourself? Do you want to know how many of your answers were correct? Then do check the answer table given below for the above mentioned New GK Questions about India.
|1||B) 29 August|
|2||B) Odisha & Chhattisgarh|
|4||A) Bangladesh on 3rd Sept.|
|5||C) 6 years|
|6||D) Legendary Hockey Player|
|8||A) 8th September 2020|
|9||B) Pranab Mukherjee|
|10||C) 51 years|
Have you read out previously asked GK Questions About India. If you haven;t yet read these, do test yourself with these too.
1. Who is the first lady to receive a Sena award?
- Santosh Yadav
- Aishwarya Rai
- Constable Bimla Devi
- Kiran Bedi
2. Who is the youngest woman to climb Mount Everest?
- Fatima Bibi
- Leila Seth
- Dina Vakil
- Dicky Dolma
3. How many languages are in India?
4. Which is of the following state is located in South?
5. Elephant Falls located in?
6. Shivraj Singh Chouhan takes oath as a Chief Minister of MP for the ______ time?
- First time
- Third time
- Fourth time
- Second time
7. Who presented Union Budget 2020-21?
- Prime Minister
- Finance Minister
- Education Minister
8. Who is the Finance Minister of India in 2020?
- Manish Sisodia
- Nirmala Sitharaman
- Nitin Gadkari
- Ramesh Pokhriyal
9. Who is the Chief Minister of West Bengal?
- Yogi Adityanath
- Pramod Sawant
- Jai Ram Thakur
- Mamata Banerjee
10. Which of the country does not shares land boundary with India?
Also check- Top GK Questions Videos 2020
11. Oldest mountain range in India is ______?
- Western Ghats
- Aravali Mountains
- None of the above
12. Which of the following rivers flows in a rift valley?
- The Son
- The Narmada
- The Yamuna
- The Luni
13. Which project is made on Satlej River?
- Kobra Project
- Talcher power
14. Dakshina Ganga is an alternate name for?
- Godavari river
15. Ganesh Chahturthi is a festival celebrated in ______ hugely?
16. Which Independence Day was celebrated by India in 2020?
17. Who announced National Education Policy in India?
- Prime Minister Indira Gandhi
- Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
18. When was National Education Policy introduced in India?
19. The count of Chief Ministers in India is _____?
20. Largest coffee producing state in India?
- Arunachal Pradesh
Check out the answers to above GK Questions 2020 and give yourself marks out of 20.
|1- C||11- C|
|2- D||12- B|
|3- B||13- A|
|4- A||14- A|
|5- A||15- B|
|6- C||16- C|
|7- C||17- A|
|8- B||18- B|
|9- D||19- C|
|10- A||20- A|
For such more such Top GK Questions, do practice with us;