The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance(IIBF) has scheduled the CAIIB Exam in November-December. The banking and financial sector employees should make a strategy and then prepare. It is very necessary for the candidates to balance their working hours along with their studies and dedicate few hours of the day to their preparation. A question would be revolving in the mind of many aspirants that how to start their preparation for CAIIB. In this article, we have tried to clear the doubts of the candidates and have also mentioned some of the preparation tips that will surely be beneficial.
How Should I Start Preparing For CAIIB?
CAIIB is a professional examination for bankers that advance their careers through promotions. The exam is held every year by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance(IIBF) to assess the skill of the employees. When a candidate starts preparing for CAIIB first thing is to understand the pattern and syllabus of the exam. As the syllabus for CAIIB Exam is vast and complex understanding the syllabus will provide the aspirants with a better idea of the topics that are important. Secondly, the source of study and the resources needed should be well marked. At last, a candidate needs to make a proper schedule for all the subjects including the electives. For a candidate who has just started the preparation, these three are to be done for sure as many candidates fail due to the vast syllabus and time required for preparation.
CAIIB Preparation Tips
CAIIB is an advanced degree in Banking and Finance that assesses the abilities and knowledge of employees in the banking industry. Based on the knowledge and information attained from JAIIB a candidate can solve the problems of CAIIB. Here we have discussed below the essential preparation tips to crack CAIIB Exam 2023.
- When a candidate starts preparing for CAIIB understanding the pattern and syllabus of the exam is the first prominent step.
- Get the best books available for CAIIB or attend video courses and live lectures because when you have a good source of learning you will definitely crack the exam.
- Make a proper plan and strategy after knowing the syllabus and getting the study materials. Give an adequate time slot to all the subjects including the electives. Either impart equal time to all the subjects or more to the weaker subject and a little less to the stronger subject.
- Despite your busy and tight schedule give at least 2-3 hours each day to your preparation as days are fewer for exams. On holidays spend more time on study and practicing more numerical and case studies.
- Understanding the concepts is very essential for CAIIB Exam. So when you go through the topics, interlink the topics and make a proper notes so that it will be easy for you at the time of revision.
- Making notes will be handy for you at the last minute and you can also have a quick revision.
- After completing a topic solve the questions related to it. Solving questions will give you perfection in a topic.
- A candidate not only needs to answer questions correctly but also answering should be on time. Practicing mock tests will help you in solving on time during the CAIIB Exam 2023.
|CAIIB Syllabus 2023||CAIIB Eligibility Criteria 2023|
|CAIIB Exam Pattern 2023
||CAIIB Exam Date 2023|