Most of the candidates are confused about what to wear and what not to wear during an SBI CBO interview. For every meeting the first impression is the last impression and so is in the interview room. Many brilliant aspirants get scared before going to the interview room and this makes the interviewer to catch up his lack of confidence. It’s not every time your luck matters in your selection, you have to get yourself well-prepared such that no one could deny your selection. In this article we will be discussing how to dress for an SBI CBO interview. Do read the article carefully and follow the tips to make sure your first impression is quite attractive and enhancing one.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Lets begin with the attire:
The candidates must get themselves a formal look and make sure you are comfortable in the dress as this would affect your confidence and presentation.
For male candidates:
A suit must be the first preference and if you cannot afford a suit go with a shirt and trouser.
For female candidates:
Wearing a saree or a salwar-kameez would be counted in formal and in case you live in a metro city and are not comfortable with Indian wear go with trousers and shirt.
Choosing color for your dress:
Do remember that choose a sober color instead of choosing a fancy or bright color for your attire for an SBI CBO interview as this would leave a negative impact on the HR team.
- Male candidates must wear a light colored shirt with dark trousers.
- Female candidates should not wear saree or salwar kameez with shiny stitching or any bright design. Choose a light color dress to get dressed up for an SBI CBO interview.
Now come the accessories:
Do not think overdressing or extra accessories would help you get extra marks.
- For Males- Wear a tie (preferably black or blue) and a belt without any fancy buckle. A watch with a simple and medium dial would be an add up to your attire. Avoid watches with bigger dials.
- Females- One should not wear heavy jewellery like earrings or bracelets. A simple dial watch would be sufficient to dress up for an interview.
Male candidates- One must not color their hair or get them dyed before the interview day. A simple hairstyle would give a positive impact on the interviewer. The hair must not be long as this would make you look non-serious and irresponsible as a bank employee.
The female candidates- One should make a high ponytail or braids as per your attire. Do not go with hair open as it would be a disturbing element when you manage your hair during the interview.
The personality of any candidate can be judged by his/her shoes. So don’t take this lightly and choose appropriate shoes that would neither look fancy nor make noise.
Black color formal shoes for male would be the best choice and females could wear flat or heels accordingly that suit their dress. Do not wear high heels that make noise.
Hope this article would be a great help for the candidates who were confused about their dress up in an SBI CBO interview. All the best and be confident in what you wear and what you speak.