As we all know Institute of Banking Personnel has released the prelims result for IBPS RRB Clerk examination 2020-21, and all those candidates who have qualified for the prelims examination are now eligible for the mains examination. The IBPS RRB clerk’s mains examination is scheduled to be held on 20 February 2021. As only a few days are left for the mains examination, so all the aspirants who are appearing in the mains examination need a proper strategy which should be followed while preparing the examination.
In this article, we are here with the strategy which needs to be followed while preparing for the Quantitative aptitude section. For the quantitative aptitude section, aspirants must be very clear with the concepts so that they can attempt the question well, as well, candidates should have a good calculation speed as well. Before jumping to the strategy for the quantitative section, let us check the exam pattern of the IBPS RRB clerk’s mains examination.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2020-21: Exam pattern:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Candidates can opt either 4 a or 4 b.|
The quantitative section will have a total of 40 questions in IBPS RRB Clerk mains examination of a total of 50 marks. So students have to practice a good number of questions for the mains exams.
IBPS RRB Clerk mains examination preparation strategy: Quantitative Aptitude:
- To prepare for quantitative aptitude, aspirants need to know the detailed syllabus of the mains examination.
- After which try out to clear the concepts for the topics which are not clear to you, as this is the mains examination, the concepts we hope are clear of the aspirants.
- Try to check the previous year’s questions, which will help you in identifying the type of questions asked from the different topics as well you will be able to identify the pattern and difficulty level of the question.
- Start your preparation from the topics on which you have a good command practice the questions from those topics, and increase your level from easy to difficult ones.
- After this pick up the topics on which you are weak, clear the basic concepts of those topics, and start doing the practice of the questions increasing the level from easy to high.
- Practice the questions of DI as much as you can as this will help in solving the question in exams.
- After this start giving the sectional tests and free quizzes that are available on our adda247 app, which will improve your concepts and will increase the speed as well.
- Further, try to give the full mocks available on our app which are strictly designed on the basis of the examination pattern by our experts. This will help you in increasing the speed with accuracy as well. `
- This section is quite time-consuming so try to maintain your speed from the starting of the question, as well as increase your calculation speed as this will give benefit in the exams.
Also check: Bank Mains Cracker Study Plan 2021 : Check Now
Follow this strategy and try to practice new pattern questions as much as you can. Only practice is a key to success for qualifying in the mains examination. You can practice from the test series which are available on our adda247 app, which is keenly designed by our expert faculty, focusing on the exam pattern of IBPS RRB Clerk mains examination.
Keep practicing with the Adda247 app!! “